Which Blizzard Blast is the hardest?

I did the one from Rock'm Sock'm today. Cathe keeps you hopping, jumping and punching just about the whole time. I'd say not as tough as MTB, but the non-stop aspect of it is what takes it up a notch from the main workout.
I know what you mean, I did that one first about a week ago. The blast is only about 14 mins but the first section before a break is just over 8 mins long. It's like a mini blast in the whole blizzard blast. I still find the Metabolic one the hardest for me because of those darn burpees.

I did the BB from Chiseled Lower Body today, and it was not easy! One-legged burpees...yikes! It's also a bit longer so that upped the ante as well.

Also, in the BB from Boot Camp, you do that plié jack/butt kick combo and then go straight into a gazillion air squats. Can you say sucking wind? Wow!

I did the one from Rock'm Sock'm today. Cathe keeps you hopping, jumping and punching just about the whole time. I'd say not as tough as MTB, but the non-stop aspect of it is what takes it up a notch from the main workout.
Yes! I could barely keep up and, quite frankly, felt a little beat up after that first Blizzard segment.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.