Where to Find A Barbell??

pebblesus

Cathlete
I have been tying to find a STRAIGHT bar for weeks. The only size oIve found is 6 feet tall or longer! Where can I get one like Cathe's? Or at least one that's a little smaller and not EZ Curl?
Thanks

I recently bought a 47" barbell on eBay and am pleased with it. The seller is efficient_fitness, or search on "Standard Regular Solid Bar 47" The price is 12.49 plus 9.99 shipping. One thing, though, I also ordered a pair of spring clips from the seller but wouldn't recommend them. They work, but the handles are short and quite hard to grip. The spring collars that I got for 2.99 a pair at Academy Sports work much better!

If there are no current auction for the 47" bar, you should be able to contact the seller to get them to relist it. To see the description if none are currently listed, list on completed items.

Carol

OT and sorry but speaking of those spring clips... do they ever get easier to use? Mine are a w/out in themselves! I wish I would have bought the set with the screw on ones. I thought the spring clips would be faster. For me I always have to hit pause.
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.