Where to buy clothes?? Size 4T

kfears

Does anyone have any suggestions for good places to buy clothes? I can actually find pants in my size occasionally here and there, but I have the hardest time finding a shirt that fits in the shoulders, the waist, and has long enough sleeves? With fall coming, I so want to shop, but it is so discouraging when you can't find your size. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Kimberly

Ha! When I saw the 4T I immediately thought of kids clothes because my daughter wears a 4T. Can you tell that the kids in the house get all the clothes. I'm still wearing clothes from years ago!!! Sorry I can't help you though. I was laughing at myself!

I thought you meant toddler clothes also!!! It seems I only get clothes when they are on sale...
I went shopping last week and spent $600.....all on my kids. I got nothing! Well, I take that back, I bought a cute little scarecrow on a swing that says Autumn Lane. It was $10.
As long as my kids look good, I can wear last years clothes...and the year before that, etc.....

Sara
http://www.picturetrail.com/saraburnham1

How funny, that is exactly what that looks like though. Can you tell my kids are out of toddler size?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.