Where is everybody?

wutherhi

Cathlete
I haven't heard a peep from Anna or Maribeth for ages. Are you still around? Who else has disappeared? I miss you guys.

You know come to think of it, they've been awol for a while. I have seen Anna posting on the YaYa's forum as BernardMax. But don't know where Maribeth is.

WOO-HOO !! I am still here everyone :)(I am waving at you !) I browse everyday, but I haven't posted for a while because I feel exercise challenged at the moment ie, I ain't doing it as much as I used to ! Though, WW's is going well !!!!!!!! And I am losing weight ! :D
And if I owe anyone an e-mail, I will be sending them out tomorrow !!!! :7

Take Care

Anna :)

So Anna, you think if we don't see you post, we won't ask about what forms of evil you've been perpetrating lately!?!?! Now we know. When you don't post, you are being bad. You gave yourself away. }(

Hi Anna!

Glad to see you're around. We still love you, even when you're bad! So don't go away anymore, we miss you. Sticking around will help you get motivated again sooner, anyway. I don't know if it's the guilt factor or the excitement of being able to talk to people with similar interests, but it always works for me.

Good to hear from you.

Just don't ask her to start any creepy crawlie threads over here. Hear me Anna? This is a secure area, no bugs allowed! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.