Where Can I Buy Original Health Club Step?

princessbear

Cathlete
Hi all. Anybody know if there are any actual sporting goods stores (I'm in Mass.) that sell the Original Health Club Step? I've been to Sports Authority, Dicks, even Target and Walmart. The only ones I find are the smaller step - I really want to avoid ordering online (and paying shipping, not to mention WAITING)...

Thanks

Mary

We have Academy stores in Texas. That is where I have gotten mine. You really might find luck if you hit a local thrift shop. You would really be surprised at what you find and for how cheap. eBay (although online) may be a good shopping place for ya.

Tanya in Texas!

Maybe Craig's List?

I got mine on ebay. It was new, I think it was about $60 plus $20 for shipping, so it still cost less than retail.

I've often seen them at the retail stores specializing in fitness equipment (the higher end stuff) for home. Here it is G & G Fitness.

I got mine from E-bay as well, as well as my additional risers.

>
>I got mine at Dick's about 2 or 3 years ago.
>I wonder why your Dick's didn't have one? :(
>
My Dicks had the small step only. I see Omni Fitness here in Natick Mass has them - but for $126 WITHOUT any DVDs. Guess I'm better off ordering direct from Cathe dot com!!

>Do you have a "Play it Again Sports"? They might have
>one...

There's one not too far from me - I'm going to check them out tomorrow! Thanks for the suggestion.

Doesn't Cathe sell one? Check on the home page, on the left, under "the step". There should be options to buy one w/ dvd's too.

I got mine at the higher end sporting good store too. About 10 years ago already, for about $80. Best/favorite/most used exercise equipment I've EVER purchased. Many online places ship free & fast. :)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

>Doesn't Cathe sell one? Check on the home page, on the left,
>under "the step". There should be options to buy one w/ dvd's
>too.

Yes - Cathe sells them, but I'm just being impatient and want it NOW!! Likely I will order from her if I can't find it at Play it Again Sams tomorrow.

Thanks for all your suggestions

I got mine at Scheels All Sports - i think it may just be a midwestern chain tho - worth checking into!

Good Luck!

Academy had the best price in town when I bought mine nearly a year and a half ago, around $65.00 plus two different Cathe workouts. I actually bought my highstep there also, much better price than Sports Authority and Dick's.

Annette

I've seen one at Dick's and I plan on buying one from there one of these days. I use the Reebok step right now.
Angela:)

>I've seen one at Dick's and I plan on buying one from there
>one of these days. I use the Reebok step right now.
>Angela:)

Are you by any chance from Mass or NH? If so, which Dicks did you see it at?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.