What's your order number?

I'm # 9974.

Does anyone remember the first day of the preorder? My order was proccessed on 9/20/2005 I think it was pretty early on but I've slept (and stepped, squatted, kickboxed, leg pressed and crunched) a little since.

Did I say "Little" HAH! :D

Terri

Brandi,

Thank you, I went back in my mail search and found it. 9342 Yeah!

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

I ordered Sept.16th my order # is 9447. I'm hoping to get it on tues., so if it comes earlier I will be happily surprised!!:)
Deanie:)
PS- next preorder I'm requesting overnight shipping- the suspense is killing me!!!!!!(I ordered regular shipping this time)

Sunday, September 18, 2005.
Step N Motion Videos invoice # 9637 has been processed.

No shipment notification today.

I'm gonna consider the arrival of my DVDs part of my b-day (which is this weekend).

:7

the update said they probably wouldn't even get all the first day orders (16th) out in this batch (today).... so your's will mostly likely go out tomorrow or monday depending on quickly the process is going!

i found 9123 with a shipping notice at ya yas.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I ordered on September 8, 2006.

I ordered B&G and Body Max 2.

I have not been notified yet, which I didn't expect to this soon.

Monica

10846......ordered on 9/30/05

I'm hoping for confirmation by mid next week since I didn't order on the first day. I usually order on the last day of the initial presale before the first price increase and my DVD's still arrive fairly quickly once they start shipping.

JJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.