What's your last workout of 2006?

Happy New Year Foodie Sue!!:7
I too went out with a BANG!! I did an A-Jock workout, The Gauntlet cardio only x2. I did the first 5x2 and the last two once through. I finished with BootCamp core only premix and stretch. It was a doozy but I can't feel too rightous, I've been a bad, bad Girl over the holidays}( ;-) I'll be MUCH better in the New Year!;-)

Take Care
Laurie:)

Oh gosh, I didn't even consider it was my last workout. I just did icycle #11. It was good, but had I thought about it, I would have done drillmax. Maybe that will be my first of 07.

I did Imax 2. I haven't done it in quite a while and I was surprised at how well I did. I used to have to modify a little and I didn't have to at all and did every rep of everything. I guess it is doing all those new workouts, they really have helped my cardio capacity!

I did Rodney Yee's Yoga for Athletes. I'm starting a S&H/running rotation tomorrow, so I wanted to be all nice a stretched out for it. I figured I'd end the year slow and mellow, and start the new one with the bang.

I ran for 25 minutes, then thought I'd try the Leg Blast Premix from B&G. OMG!!! That premix is insanely difficult after a run! I only did 30 minutes of it, then switched over to the ab section. I'm nice and sweaty now and ready to go out for my New Year's Eve dinner.

BootCamp & 1st 5 Intervals of Imax 3...
I'm ready for a nap...:p

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! BE SAFE!!!

Today is a Gift, Live it to the fullest ~

~Jennifer~

I feel like a wimp compared to y'all, but I rode 45 hilly miles yesterday, so today I only did upper body. I did Gym Styles Chest, then Back, then Triceps. Tomorrow I'll run 5 miles and do Gym Style shoulders and biceps, plus a CoreMax workout.

Muscle Endurance and I think that I enduranced my last muscle, too!!!:7 I am glad that tomorrow is my scheduled rest day!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.