Whats up with the pajama pants?

My first post was not being mean or anything. Just an opinion. People don't seem to understand words mean thousands different things when you read a post. Granted, some posts are nasty but mine wasn't. I don't talk like an average girl. I talk differently and I'm not a beat around the bush type of a person.

I don't think very many of us on this forum are "beat around the bush type" people. I guess that's why they call it an OPEN discussion. Anything goes. And usually does. That's life.

Angie

Frankly, Angie, I think quite a few of the forum members are "beat around the bush type". Yeah, no kidding this is an open discussion forum. And I know what life is.

>
Like Kathryn said, I only
>wear the ones that makes me look like a slob around the
>house.
>

Actually, I said I'm getting rid of all the ones that look slobby, and won't even wear them around the house anymore (or maybe one pair, for painting and housecleaning!).;-)

Yikes, where did the hostility come from!:(

Frankly, I think a "p.j./goth fusion" look might be what's up next!

Regarding the muffin tops. When I said that, I am not bashing overweight people, but the people who wear the really low cut jeans too tight. I always think, man, if they just wore the correct size, they would look nice.

<Me who absolutely loves comfort, and really does not worry about what other people think of how I am dressed or look>

And I got the goth reference. There is always some kid in this town going through the goth phase.....for the most part, they seem to move on after awhile. Phases, ya gotta love them.

<Mother of my 12 year old who right now is wearing a dark green swim sweatshirt, bright orange capri sweats, and multi colored striped toe socks...she did not go to school in the capri pants, took the jeans off and put those on..but still my eyes popped open when I saw her>

You can definitely have "muffin tops" without being overweight. I know by my own experience. I do have these in some pants, gross, but it is not because my pants are too small, but because I have love handles. I don't have anything hanging over in the front at all because I have really flat abs (thanks to Cathe), but when I turned 40 I developed love handles on my sides. If I buy a bigger size pant, then they're are literally too big, even in the waist. I to have find just the right fitting pant for this not to happen to me and that is not easy. I've recently added more cardio to workout regimen which seems to be helping with the love handles. I do, however, keep these covered up as I think they look hideous.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.