What's up for your weekend?

allwildgirl

Cathlete
What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

We're not doing anything special, but now that the cool weather seems to be here, it's closet changeover time. And my black walnut is dropping its nuts in earnest, so there will be some yardwork.:)

How about you?

I'm working. Next weekend, however, DH has decided we need to make a trip to Washington DC. DH wanted to do something as a family with DD's boyfriend before he is deployed to Afghanistan in a few months.

I am going to baseball games, my sons, on Sat. and sunday is a lazy day.
Robin, have fun in DC. I live in Montgomery County Maryland, and had company last weekend and "did" DC. Best thing is, you can museum hop, no entrance fees!:)
Deanie

I've been sick all week and, yep, you guessed it...NO WORKOUTS. :( So hopefully I'll get some in tomorrow and Sunday.

Tomorrow morning I'm up bright and early to see my sister run in the Hartford marathon and then pretty much nothing else for the day. I'm going with my Mom so it should be fun. We'll see my sister start, go get breakfast, and come back to see her cross the finish line. Fun! I love stuffing my face while other people work out till they drop.... :p

Sunday is a lazy day except for my niece's 5th birthday party in the afternoon. She's only 5, but oddly obsessed with High School Musical! So I got her all sorts of fun HSM stuff. I found the HSM board game (which I'm sure she's too young for but I couldn't resist)books, pens, notebooks, etc. She's too cute!

Allison

Lori, I wanna come too! Sounds like fun.
This afternoon the whole fam has eye doctor appts. Tonight, the high school football game because they are having the youth football night and letting the kiddies run through the tunnel. Sat. morning is DS's football game. I am gonna fit KenpoX in there somewhere. We are also going to pick up our Pergo flooring which DH is going to put in next week. Hopefully sunday I can just sit on my butt and watch football.
LD

My DH, DM, & DF and I are all going to the Apple Harvest Festival this weekend. They will have tons of crafts, food, shows, etc... The weather is going to be perfect - cold & windy. ;) I know that doesn't sound ideal but it is for a Harvest Festival and hay rides etc... Really gets you in the fall mood.

You guys are doing some fun stuff this weekend! Me, well, nothing. My DH is out of town, so I am with the babies all weekend. I did get a sitter for a few hours to get myself out.

I do want to get a few pumpkins this weekend to get me in the mood for fall.

I forgot to add that I am going to go to see Tribe beat the Red Socks on Monday! I am excited to go!

It's the last year that Richmond is getting the National Folk Festival, so we'll be going with some friends to that tomorrow. There'll be some interesting world music showcased. Brunch with a friend from DC Sunday. Party at a neighbor's house tonight. And somewhere in there, I'm going to try to get in two workouts!

Oh, and I'm going to try my best to change out the closet, too, Shelley, since the temperature has dropped from a high of 92 to a high of 70 this week. Thank goodness...I'm sick of the heat. Now if it would just rain!!!!!!

Elizabeth: The golden Age opens today and I'd like to see that. We don't have anything planned and I like to let DH choose since he gets very little down time.

Now that we have a crisp fall like air I am going for a long awaited long outdoor run thru the woods!!:)

Then Saturday is GAME DAY ... will be watching my team .. WAAARR EAGLE ... the Auburn Tigers .. hopefully pulling off a win against Arkansas!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.