what's on your keychain

I have a whole bunch of keys, a little flash light thingie, my initial, (K) 2 mini supermarket club cards, a thing that says liberty, freedom, joy, unity, strength on one side and STRENGTH on the other, a little yellow and black Pittsburgh Steelers football and a round thing w/ the Steelers emblem on it. Oh and my door opener.

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Have a Weight Watchers key ring which is FILLED with every grocery and convenience store loyalty card, gym tag, libary card.

KIM

-My Weight Watchers 10% key chain
-car keys for 2 cars
-all my grocery store savings cards
-"Remove before flight" tag (from a plane)
-defender spray can

A Caribou coffe card
A grocery Upromise card
Used to have a palm tree that I thought was cute and my kids informed me that it was a bottle opener and oh yea, NOW they knew what I was doing in CA all those summers (it would still be on, but it broke!) And REALLY I was studying!!!:)

The actual ring is a silver Tiffany's star that I love.

Attached is a ring with my car key, house key, house key to my mom's house and a Border's mini card, which I have never used.

There's also a mini Arizona licence plate with my name on it, which I bought in the airport when I was moving (with great resistance) from AZ to PA.

It can all fit in my pocket :)

Wendy

house key, car key, scissors, and a little tinkling Chinese med ball that looks like the earth on fire

That's it. :)

Pinky

This probably sounds boring, but I've got an "I Love NY" key chain. Every time I use it I'm reminded of my wonderful holiday in New York.

I just put an order through for the weighted gloves at everlast, and I also purchased a pink mini boxing glove. I couldn't resist. Currently, I have a CPR emergency mask on my key chain, and keys. The pink boxing glove will indeed spice things up.
Heather

My 17 year old daughter has put several religious keychains on my keychain (we share a car!). The one I really think is cute says "Jesus is my Home Boy".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.