What's everyone doing this weekend?

I'm going to spend the day with my son who had a car accident on 2-1 (snow and ice and the south don't mix) and broke his L1 vertebra and is lucky to be alive. I could obsess about how much I have to do like I usually do when I blow off visiting but I've had a reality check. My house could fall down around my ears and I wouldn't care, I have my son.

Oh Jane, your post brought tears to my eyes and put a lump in my throat. Thank goodness your son's alright.
Brandi

Jane - prayers for your son and a speedy recovery. That's a scary thing to have happen! As you said, thank heaven's he alive. Enjoy your visit.

My DH is leaving for a business trip to Australia Saturday night, so DD14 and I are going to Broadway version of Camelot - it's in a local theater. DD14 is a theater buff. DH and I are celebrating V-Day tonight with a nice dinner out tonight at our usual V-Day restaurant.

I'll be hanging out at the hospital ICU hoping for improevements (so far so good) and soendign some quiet time with my SO who is soooo cute. LOL!

Had our annual Margarita Party with the work gang last night.

Tonight is Blue Man Group with DH using tickets my son got us for Xmas.

We will go to a great Smoke BBQ restaurant on the way there.

Should be nice . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.