Whatcha doin' ?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Had a great sweaty workout earlier and now am loving my egg white and spinach omelette. What are you doing on this super Saturday? Is it a workout day, recovery day or a play day?

Run the Rack 3 for me today - and I'm about to have a lovely huge salad. How do you make your omelette not watery with spinach in it?

Hi Cathe!

You and Shaun T. kicked my booty good today!! After the Insanity cardio I did your Gym Style Bi's & back (my shoulder is bugging me right now) and then GS Tri's! Ouchie!!! :eek:

It's icky hot here so Randy and I are headed to the Y for some swim time! :D

Randy will play on the watery playground while I work out those kinks doing laps! Ahhhhhhh, I hear the water splashing already! Marco..... polo!!! :)

Pam

Just finished stretching, which always feels sooo good. Today was the ole stationary bike. Low impact- just the way I like it.

We are going out to dinner which hardly ever happens. Mexican. My favorite. YUMMY!:D

Annette

Hi Cathe,

I did 4DS Kickbox and Medicine Ball abs from STS this morning. I've got some DOMS in my hamstrings from doing Legs and Glutes yesterday so I thought the kickboxing would help with that. And now I'm getting ready to eat a juicy Georgia peach for my afternoon snack.

Have a good weekend.

I should really figure out how to have a play day, that sounds like fun, it's rough without kids to go and play :p. I did 20 minutes of HIIT and 10 minutes of stretching. Something tweaked my lower right back, not happy about that, hopefully a rest day tomorrow and some of that smelly cream will work it out.

I am going to dinner tonight at the place my DH and I were married over 10 years ago, very much looking forward to it!

Just finished and turned in my Six Sigma Greenbelt Project for Healthcare. Yahoo!!!
I feel I just dropped 50 lbs.

Celebrate on my behalf!!!

I have been spending the day feeding and rocking my little princess. I feel like I'm ready to get back to my workouts though. I might start doing something light next week. Today is all about cuddling my baby though. :)

Ran 5 miles this morning. Took DS up to Grandpa's this afternoon, where he's staying til tomorrow morning. DH and I went and saw "Inception" Good movie - WOW. And to dinner. DH is watering the plants now, then we will walk Vlad, and settle in for the evening.

Nan

Hey Cathe,
Did a sweaty step workout and then chest and KB swings, KB cleans, and KB military presses....oh and lots of push ups.

Also been doing KPC a couple of times a week for 2 wks. I hold 3 lb. weights cause I don't have the gloves. Then I do a premix from Legs and Glutes right after. I see a huge difference in my arms and HIPS!!!!! Thank You!!!!! You are like magic :D

I have been spending the day feeding and rocking my little princess. I feel like I'm ready to get back to my workouts though. I might start doing something light next week. Today is all about cuddling my baby though. :)
Awww!

I hung out with my Mom and watched movies on TIVO. Lifetime network and kid movies. We watched "The Jensen Project" and Burn Notice and CSI. I also did the 4DS Bootcamp/KB cardio premix. Its toasty here so I haven't been too active.

I went to see a fantastic Santana Tribute band outside in a park.
It was hot and so were they. Danced a lot. My legs are sore now.

Just got home from a very long day in the city of brotherly love. Ran in the 20in24 relay race. Did 3 - 8.4 mile laps around the Schuylkill River. I will need a rest day tomorrow, because on Monday it's STS Disk 19!!! Have a great weekend!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.