What would you choose?

darli ann

Cathlete
Here's some food for thought: If you could have ONE of the 2 things listed below, what would you choose?
*Lose most of your excess weight
*Get rid of all your facial wrinkles

(I found this quesion in Table Topics Conversation Cards - Girls Night Out Edition - my favorite!) I've been searching for some "fountain of youth" makeup lately so you know which one I'd choose. x( What about you girls - what would you choose?

I vote for getting rid of my wrinkles.

Of course, all my excess weight is in my fat head, so I don't know if my vote counts. :+

I'm with Laura. If I work hard enough, I can get rid of excess weight, whereas the wrinkes would require an act of God.....So if I could get rid of those, I'd jump on the opportunity!

Allison

That's a no-brainer: the excess weight. I don't really have that many wrinkles. Also, not having ANY facial wrinkles would look very fake to me.

BUT, if you changed it to 'fat vs. facial saggage/jowls/pouches' I'd have to change my mind!

The fat. Even at 51, I don't find I have a huge problem with wrinkles. The saggy neck is a bigger issue. But the fat has been a life long battle and I'd love to know what it feels like to not have it before I die.

Kinda of a Catch-22 for me, when I am at my leanest my face looks older and it kind of gives me a hard look. A bit of body fat plumps up my face and minimizes the laugh lines that I have. I'm surpised to say that I choose neither, I'm happy where I am thank you!:)

Take Care
Laurie:)

Wrinkles for me. I spent to much time in my teens and twentys in the sun and tanning beds. I fear that wrinkles are coming. I'm uhhhh 28 now welll ok 35 but still....I fear wrinkles. Eye cream is now my best friend!
LD

The fat, to be sure. My face is aging pretty well at this point because I've been wearing sunscreen everyday for the last 14 years.

But at some point, I guess I'll have to grow a beard like Bill:+ }( :p

Maggie

I'll choose face wrinkles, but only if it includes neck wrinkles. I'd look pretty silly walking around with a smooth face and a wrinkled neck. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.