What workout did you do today?

Well, I'm still recovering from being sick & the ribs on my right side are very sore, either bruised or pulled or something, from coughing so hard for so long. So I'm still having to take it easy & avoid heavy upper body, twisting, & much core work.x( Today I did Legs & Glutes. I'm about to go crazy & hoping to get back to my normal workouts soon!

Kel:)

I did the first segment of Stepworks (after Boot Camp yesterday) and it is SO incredibly humid here in South Texas I had to stop because my eyes were stinging from so much sweat running down my face. What do you call it when you exercise in a really hot room - ashram?? That's what it's like here right now - literally like a sauna. Ugh.x(

I'm hoping to get on the bike today while watching a movie. I've got a killer cold (hoping it's in the last stages) which has been zapping my energy. I'm eager to do a Cathe tape but I needed a 3 hour nap after doing a tape last week during this cold so....

I ran 3 miles at lunch and am hoping to squeeze in some leg work tonight, at least for about 20-30 minutes. I've been sick with a cold for almost 2 weeks, but am feeling more energetic. :7 }(

I've been on a workout hiatus lately, but with the new workouts getting ready to ship, I've gotten my enthusiasm back. Now if I only had more time in the day :(
Brandi

Tear It Up from Slim Series - my LAST DAY of my 4-week Slim Series rotation. A few days of yoga/aerobics for recovery then back to Cathe et al.!

I did the Kickbox/Bootcamp premix on Kick Max then added on Arm drills and core from CTX Kickbox...I'm currently working on one of fitnessfreak's rotations...Wish me luck on finishing the month out!!!

Debra:p

I did Imax 2 today--probably my favorite Cathe workout! I find
myself grinning throughout most of the workout! Cathe is so much
fun!

By the way, what is Powermax? Is it an all-step workout? I may
have to place an order if you guys recommend it...:)

I did MIC today. I am so proud of myself because the last time I did that one a few months ago I had to take a few small breaks inbetween and this time I only took one small break. I guess my cardio capacity is getting a lot better. Yippee!

Oooh, I'm late as usual. Yesterday, I did Power Hour and today I plan to do the Solid Sculpting premix from Low Impact Step/Total Muscle Scultping DVD.

Tracey
"Where there's a will, there's a way."

I was tired and short on time this morning so I threw together the Firm's Lie Down & Work out to get my legs and abs done then did Power Circuit from the CTX series. I was pleasantly surprised that I felt workout afterwards!!

Is it illegal/unethical/immoral/blasphemy to say I didn't do a Cathe workout? I did Cardio Party Mix 2. I *almost* got out Kick Max but I wanted something shorter and I had forgotten about the premixes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.