What workout are you going to do first?

Just thinking about how excited I am to get Shock Cardio, and then I was wondering what workout Im going to open first when I get it. What is the first workout you'll be reaching for? :D

I am leaning toward one of the step workouts - but I am really curious about the Circuit workouts too - especially the one with functional core work. Now that Hiit clips are up - that looks good too...oh decisions. I will probably wait and see what everyone says - since I'm in Canada and won't see them for probably a few weeks (**sigh**).

Well, if my order got here before I leave for my trip home for Christmas, it would have been travel fit, but since it looks like I won't get STS shock cardio until I return, I think it'll be MMA kick box. Followed by Step moves!

My workouts are here!

There are some advantages in living in NJ! Although it's snowing like heck, my USPS delivery lady brought my Cathe box to my front door! I am off to preview and decide which workouts to break in first!

MMA for me too!!!!

I have to pre-veiw the step ones at least twice before trying:eek:

OK who has done one, any of them please post for us waiting :eek:

Bri:)

Circuit Blast the second I get them in my hot little hands on Wednesday. And then Thursday before we travel I will do Cardio Core Circuit.

Any reviews yet? I'm really kicking myself for picking UPS instead of USPS. I probably would have gotten them on Monday or Tuesday with USPS.

Any reviews yet? I'm really kicking myself for picking UPS instead of USPS. I probably would have gotten them on Monday or Tuesday with USPS.

I learned that many preorders ago... I cant handle the wait so I always do the 2nd day shipping - especially since I live on the West Coast. That is too long of a week wait for them to get here... lol... :)

Hmmmm... great question. I think I am going to try Circuit Blast first. I just watched the clip and it look so great!!! Cathe picked some fantastic music for this series.

Oh, I'm so excited. It feels like Christmas came a few days early!!!!

I wanted to do the HIIT workouts first, but after hearing Gayle's report of these workouts (very intense!), I might change my mind and do either one of the step or kickboxing workouts. I'm due to get mine on Tuesday, so I'm going to play around with them the next week or so and then REALLY get serious with them all at the beginning of the year. What a great way to start the new year!

I think I'll start with 30/30 when we get back from my parents' house and later that week get DH to do the MMA workouts with me (I'm probably looking forward to it more than he is!). I'm also really looking forward to Step Moves. I love intricate choreography! I'm so excited!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.