What Workout Am I Remembering?

lynda

Cathlete
I'm remembering a workout where there's a segment where you're running across the workout space moving dumbbells from one side to the other in some form. I also think there was a part where you lay the band down and jump back and forth over it. I though I was thinking of Drill Max, but I did it today, and the segments I'm remembering weren't in it. I've been looking through all of the DVD descriptions, but I'm not finding what I'm looking for. Please help me--did I dream this up? I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I'm thinking you are talking about boot camp from 4 day split! I remember that one jumping over the band and the suicides with toys or Dumb bells I used any objects and my dog would run and snatch it before I could get them lol

It IS Bootcamp from 4-Day Split. Thank you! I don't know how long it would have taken me to find on my own, and it's been driving me crazy. Exercise-lover, I wish it was my horse, but it's just me riding at a ranch in Colorado that my family visits every year.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.