What were some of your RT highlights?

Kevin is a "beast" when he's got a goal! His goal was to win the contest at work and he did a FABULOUS job. Way to go Kevin! Now, what are WE going to do with OUR winnings?!!!;)

My roadtrip highlights were:

- Seeing Kevin do Cathe's step in a group. He REALLY kept up (actually did better than me!)

- Meeting the Ball and Chain Gang! You guys are great table mates (thanks for the pics Linda).

- Neicebug, it was REALLY nice talking with you and getting to know you. You are sweet and I hope we keep in touch.

- It was nice to see elliemom! Hey elliemom, nice to see you again. You look "good" girl!

- Ziona - It was a pleasure to have fitdoggie carpool with us. Let us know if you need a ride next year fitdoggie!;)

- Seeing Cathe and crew again. They are gorgeous and gracious.

- Sharing my love of exercise and good heath with others!

Cathy

Your welcome for the pics, Cathy. How much total weight did Kevin lose, and over what time period? Kudos and high 5's to him! I hope you guys got lots of money to spend from his winnings! Did you see my caption in the pics about you two being the the King and Queen of Cathe camp?;)

Linda,

Yes, I noticed the captions...too cute, and sweet!

Officially, Kevin lost a total of 30 lbs. over 3 months (He actually lost 35 lbs, but the person keeping the weekly weigh-in messed up his starting weight). He usually doesn't get serious about any eating/workout plan until the last 30 days, so he actually lost 20 lbs the last month.

Cathy

- Because of the RT, I lost 8lbs over the weekend which helped me finish 2nd place in the Biggest Loser contest at my job! The top 3 winner split the pot evenly!

I was wondering how you did, YOU LOST 8 LBS!!!!!!!!

Suzette

Hi Cathy and Kevin. I miss your adorable smiles and very cute couple ways. A big congrat's to Kevin too! :D Way to work it, or should I say Lose it!!! Hugs to both of you :)

Linda,

Yes, I noticed the captions...too cute, and sweet!

Officially, Kevin lost a total of 30 lbs. over 3 months (He actually lost 35 lbs, but the person keeping the weekly weigh-in messed up his starting weight). He usually doesn't get serious about any eating/workout plan until the last 30 days, so he actually lost 20 lbs the last month.

Cathy

There are so many... what a fabulous weekend!!! The energy was off the charts!

Here's a few...
Hearing my "What Cathe Means to Me" read out loud and being able to thank her personally!
Sitting at the table with the Awesome "Sisters"! We had tons of laughs!
Meeting Cheryl and sharing rides to and from the gym... awesome bonding!
Recognizing how much I need to bone up on my Cathe trivia!
ALL the classes!!! Yoga was an Awesome addition... what a treat!
YUMMY FOOD!!
Attempting to line dance... Cathe cues better... wink!
Reuniting with Abbe... friend for life!
Shopping for LOTS of Cathe stuff... tees, bands, gloves...YEAH!
Finding out my husband and kids watched me on the webcast... CUTE!
Did I mention YUMMY FOOD?!
Hope to see you next year!!!!

Great people!

It was great to meet other Catheites! It was an inspiration that I am still carrying through my Cathe workouts this week!

Meeting Sue - my chauffeur to and from the events. Definitely NICE person! Even shared her wine :p
Meeting the Ball and Chain Gang - I think we held our own for sure!!
I liked having the DJ and the 15 seconds of fame working out with Cathe!

What a great weekend. This is the best shape I've been in since I had to "get ready" to go. Plus we did 5 cardio-type workouts with Cathe and then I did 5 more workouts at home (STS, etc.) making it 10 workouts last week and that included 1 rest day!

This preparation and road trip really shows you how MUCH you can do sooooo kick it up a notch and keep smiling!:rolleyes:

Sue- give me a shout when you go on vacation!

Gosh, it is hard to know where to start...there are so many!

I think one of the highlights is meeting new trippers every year and to see them having fun!

Seeing "oldies" is the BEST too!

Reuniting with Cathe, Kathy, Lorrayne & Cyndi for our group hug!

Rooming with my special pal, Cyn!

Hearing 210 feet hitting the steps in the very first step class! Nothing like that sound!

Watching the Relay Race is always a fav! You guys make me laugh!

Dinner out with Cathe & the coordinators is always a highlight!

Watching all the trippers bonding with each other & seeing all their laughter & smiles all weekend long.

Our Pajama party with the T-12ers! Total FUN!

Cyn & I walking down the hotel hallway carrying a wine bottle, a Cathe step mat, our hair in a "pineapple" and wearing our PJ's! Let's just say I needed a bathroom quick! :)

Presenting Cathe with "What Cathe Means to Me" & seeing her fans with tears in their eyes as they thanked her! Words will never do justice to how much she REALLY means to us all!

Watching 105 trippers working on their table name. You guys are talented and made us laugh...sooo witty! (Ellie, do you think they REALLY turned the cameras off???)

The PJ party stretch class is always sooo relaxing.

Seeing Cathe, Chris, the staff and the crew...the opportunity to actually talk and bond with them.

Presenting Allie her tissues! LOL!

MOST of ALL, just seeing 105 Cathe fans together and seeing how much we all have in common! THANKS Cathe for making this possible & to all you trippers, who without you all, there would be no fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.