What weights do I need for Xtrain???

che0013

Hey all, I'm looking into buying Cathes entire XTrain series...and I was just wondering how many handweights will I need?

I already have 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg and 5kg handweights. How many more should I get? Should I go up to say...12? Whats the heaviest handweight Cathe uses in her DVD's?

I know I could just get one of those dumbells where you can load and take away weights, but I hate having to keep stopping to take weights off, load them on again etc. So I prefer to use fixed-weighted dumbbells.

P.s. I'm aware Cathe uses 'pounds' and not Kilograms, but if someone could just let me know the highest weight in pounds, and I'll figure convert it to KG's.

Thanks! :)

Cathe uses up to 35pds-no way for me!super cuts she only uses 5&8pds everything else go as heavy as you can-its only 10 reps.figure out what is the most you can lift for certain exercises with 10 reps

laura

Oh wow lol. Yeah I don't think I'll be achieving 35 pounds anytime soon ;)

So I highest I would ever have to consider would probably be 16kg. Although for now I can't see myself using much heavier than 8-10 kg's haha :eek:

Cathe doesn't actually sell hand weights or barbells does she?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.