What to pack for RT?

LacyRD

Cathlete
Just wondering if anyone had any advice on what to bring to the RT? Do we need to bring bands, gloves, etc? For the festivities and meals, what does everyone normally wear...dressy, casual? Refillable water bottle? I don't know...just wondering if anyone had any advice from prior years...thanks!

The coordinators will send a VERY detailed email outlining everything you will and may need...don't worry!

Cathy

I sure wish they'd go ahead and send this one. It's only 3 weeks away, ya know? :eek: A girl needs to know these things. :D

Well here is the thread from LAST YEAR'S RT - remember this is LAST YEAR'S. I bring it up only because it gives some tips about packing for the workout classes. For any other events, we have to see what they are planning. Like 2 years ago when we went to Adelphia's for dinner, we dressed a little more up-scale casual for that. So this is by no means an indicator of anything for this year, other than the general tips for work out clothes. <disclaimer-disclaimer-disclaimer>
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248054&highlight=packing+tips

But I agree, it would certainly be nice to have an idea for this year as some shopping may need to be done. :p

Packing list and other documents are in final edit and should be available shortly...

Kathy, Debbie, and Lorrayne
Your 2009 Road Trip Coordinators

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.