What Time Of Day Do You Like To Start Your Workout?

I love to workout after my workday is done. I recently had a change in my work hours, getting out a 2:30 or 3:00 but now I get out at 4:00 so I'm usually working out by 5:00. On the weekends I stick to the same time schedule but sometimes I do it a bit earlier. When I work on 3rd shift I structure my day the same so usually I workout about an hour after my work day had ended. It really gives me something to look forward to or if it was a crappy day at work, good exercise can counteract that. In other words, I don't ever "dread" my workout, it is usually a treat.

Depends on my day. During the week, when I work, I either try to squash it in at lunchtime, depending on how may day is going, or do it after work. I'm up at 5:15 to be at work by 7 (45 minute drive) so morning isn't an option. On the weekends, in the morning, after breakfast, usually around 7 or 8.

Weekdays- 5:30PM (after work, my husband works out in the AM before work and does not like company in our gym)
Weekends- 9AM

Wow, so many early morning exercisers! If I had to work out any earlier than 8am, I think I would cry! :eek:

I voted for late morning since that is my preference, but it doesn't always work out that way. My job is appointment based, so I have to work out around my appointments. Sometimes I exercise in the late morning as I prefer, but sometimes it is mid afternoon or early evening. And sometimes it depends on when DS will be home from university and he and all his friends will be tramping through the house. Prefer not to have them as witnesses to my sweating/lifting/jumping around. :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.