What makes someone a "senior member?"

GreenEyedLefty

Cathlete
I perused the FAQ's and couldn't find anything. Any ideas? Is it because I'm "old?" LOL

I made this screen name in 2006 but I know there are posters who have been here a LOT longer.

Any ideas?

I *think* it's all of us who were members on the old forum. Anyone who made a new username seems to be a "junior" member. I did see one person who was just a "member". I don't know what that means.

I giggled at the 'senior' member tag too.

To my kids I may be old but I don't feel senior or old whatsoever.
Regardless I thought it was cute.

It's based on your post count. Maybe we can come up with some Catheite titles and share them with Chris? Like, over a thousand post you come The Terminator?

Yup. It should be post count & the admins should be able to change the titles. Maybe we can suggest some fun ones!

I don't believe it's based on post count based on my number. I don't post a lot but I've been around a long time. I was a "charter member" on the old forum so I think I've earned the title "senior member" even with my low post count. :)

I think it is post count...1gruntgal has been a member longer than me, but has 75 posts and is a "member". I think the cutoff must be 100 posts. cataddict has 138 posts and is a "senior member".

It's based on your post count. Maybe we can come up with some Catheite titles and share them with Chris? Like, over a thousand post you come The Terminator?

Is it based on your post count? I was a Charter Member on the old forum, I joined when Cathe.com first got launched, but I only had about 360 posts. There were people who registered way after me with many, many more post and they weren't Charter Members.

Like a dummy, I kept putting off checking my email address and I figured that since I get email from Cathe.com all the time, surely they had my correct email address...I guess not because I had to register with a new name. :-(

Hmm the plot thickens since Deedee has only 1 post and is a Junior member rather than a member. Maybe "old" forum members with more than 100 posts are "senior" and but only if you retain your former user name? If you change it you're a "junior" member? Deedee, didn't you have to change your name to Deedee2 for this forum?

Hmm the plot thickens since Deedee has only 1 post and is a Junior member rather than a member. Maybe "old" forum members with more than 100 posts are "senior" and but only if you retain your former user name? If you change it you're a "junior" member? Deedee, didn't you have to change your name to Deedee2 for this forum?

Yup and I hate it, I got so used to DEEDEE for so many years not it's DEEDEE2...YUCK!!!!!:mad:

Last edited:
I understand the pain of changing the user name...

I chose one years ago that I started using on the forums, then life kind of got in the way & I didn't post anywhere for a long time, forgot my original user name and now I have some with this name and some with another one. It's confusing remembering which user name goes with which forum!!

Senior Members does not sound too cool.

I like Cathe Divas (Divos) How about Cathe True Blue Fans. The Cathiettes? How about the Tone-to-the-Bone Babes.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.