What is your weekend workout?

JT

Cathlete
Mine is planting Lillies of the Valley on top of a hill, maybe a long walk, and if time permits, ME or PUB/PLB.

Friday.....about a 20-mile bike ride with a co-worker in the morning and GS back, bi and shoulders in the evening

Saturday....a longer, 35-45 mile bike ride

Sunday....GS chest and triceps in the morning and some kind of cardio.

Friday - Butt and Guts. I have done this one in a while so I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday - GS, Back, Shoulders and Bi's

Sunday - GS, Chest and Tri's - run/run bleachers

Friday: PUB and GS Chest push ups (DONE)
Saturday: Cardio Coach PP on the bike
Sunday: Total body weights (MM, ME, PH, etc)

Gayle

i was thinking of some light cardio with a dance workout(with netflix's watch now thing i get 14 hours of online viewing time and the options are just growing) and some yoga. tomorrow i am planning on yoga fusion's sculpt and strength workout. i have had this for a while but haven't done it yet. starting sunday is all more intermediate workouts until i start the may 07 rotation. so sunday is either fat blaster plus from crunch or body and soul fitness fat burner workout.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://images.meez.com/user03/06/01/04/060104_10010099873.gif

Friday: cardio kicks

Sat: HSTA

Sun: REST!!!:)

I am doing Debbies Get ready for Summer rotation and really enjoying it!

Deanie

I love this thread! I love seeing what everyone else's workout plans are. Here are mine:

Friday - Body Max (the original)in my 'gym' ( our garage that includes a tv/dvd/step and weights) with my sister in law. Maybe pilates if time

Sat-20 mile bike

Sun -hopefully the same and then may some GS b/bi/sh. Getting ready for a 45 mile ride in August.

I'm having some serious back pain so tonight is just a one mile swim and then off to see Harry Potter at the movies! (Hopefully I'll get home early enough to get in some Classical Stretch Back Pain Relief).

Then Sat. and Sunday I'm off to the Danskin Women's Triathlon in Webster, Massachusetts to run, bike, and swim in the rain! (yuck!)

Next week I'll be back to my Cathe workouts--thank god!

Allison

LadyUnix you go girl! I've been a slacker for a variety of reasons so I plant o jump back in with gusto. Tomorrow I am shooting for all of Body Max and following up with a long walk with my doggy whom I have not had much time to hangout with.

Sunday shall be GS Legs and perhaps CC on the elliptical.

Saturday anything that I want...sometimes I pull all of a certain type of workout and close my eyes and pick...cardio, circuit, wt. training, whatever...Sunday no workouts just recreation stuff...playing sports, fishing, anything goes.

Tomorrow rest, as I had a tough w/o today. Sunday will be HIIT and starting the next week of a heavy split w/ my DH.

Debbie

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.
-Calvin & Hobbes

Friday-Cardio Coach Press Play

Saturday-Jari Love Ripped to the Core

Sunday-some type of circuit workout or 1.5 mile swim

I have to make up for a week of vacation. x(

Hi All! I'm on the second week of the Jan 06 rotation ( I started on a Sat so Fri would be my day off). Sat workout is a HCE of my choice plus 400 walking lunges and 500 situps. Sunday will be Kickmax plus LIS - but since I don't have LIS, I'll probably sub cardio only from LIC? Suggestions?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Jane

Today, Friday, I did Drill Max Total Body Sculpt premix.

Tomorrow I am doing the Kick Max *katie* premix -- my own invention -- I don't think it's a regular option. I will do warm up, blast challenge, combos, blast challenge again, cool down. We will see how it goes.

Saturday evening will be a stretch segment and a soak in the hot tub -- my body has really worked it this week!

Sunday is REST!

I love the weekends because I have more time for myself.

Fri- Kickboxing
Sat-Low Max and Core Max 2
Sun- PUB and Yoga

It's nice to not have to look at the clock when I workout on the weekends.

Kassia-Yoga fusion's sculpt and strength workout? What the name of the workout? Is it a DVD?

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.