What is Your Opinion of "Drill Max"?

RE: What is Your Opinion of

Have fun! I love DM and just did the cardio premix the other day! Sooo much fun! I like that Cathe doesn't use the step for all of it and it really makes time fly!

Mary

Hey Muscleguy!

Completely off topic, but I see you're from Ontario? Whereabouts? I'm in Hamilton:)

Drill Max is my least favorite of the series.

It takes up a lot of room and if you don't have a free wall like me (I have tons of bookshelves in my workout room, then you will need to substitute some other form of balance exercise.

Drill Max is a good, solid workout and I can't speak for others who may love this workout.

I just don't like any part of it except for the cardios.

Drill Max is a lot like a phys ed class in my opinion.

I think Boot Camp is better and more challenging than Drill Max.

Also, you dont have to have as much space to do it.

This only my .02 and I can't speak for other people who love Drill Max.

I agree, DM is just not my fav, either. It does feel like a Phys Ed class! I also feel the weight segments are just not enough and I wish there was a separate core portion before the cool down.

Here is an idea, though. I just did it the other day with my BOSU and seemed more interesting. The cardio segments seemed more intense also. Just a thought..

IMHO DM is a no-nonsense straight ahead no gimmicks tough workout. I think it is tougher than BootCamp.

I do wish there was a separate core section as well, though.

I'm definitely in the LOVE Drill Max camp. It's right up there as one of my favorite Cathe workouts. I love that it's just straight up tough. It's fantastic.:D

I feel the opposite. I think Boot Camp ia a lot more difficult and way less boring than Drill Max.

I just really do not like this workout.

I may change my mind later on, but for now I just can not get into Drill Max.

I do like the Drill Max Cardios except they take up too much room. I leap and bound out of the room and it is really hard to do the football drill runs on carpet.

I'm another one that really likes Drill Max. It is different from other Cathe workouts but it has a "fresh" quality to it. For me it goes very fast and is just plain fun!

Jo

although i like this workout.... i HATE the jumping and skipping cardio...... and i don't like the ball cardio... but i do LOVE the football one!

i like the weight workout in this one.... it's just those two cardios... thank goodness they are short!

and i LOVE the firewalkers!

(don't like that she calls them bombdiver pushups rather than their real name of divebombers either... i CRINGE when i hear that! and she sayd "yeah/ya" waaaaaaaay too many times!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

http://www.picturetrail.com/desertbriez

I enjoyed reading this forum topic because I think that I will put "Drill Max" on my wish list!!!!!!

Thanks!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.