What is your favorite shampoo and other hair products?

I used to have beautiful ringlet curls and use OUIDAD products - kept them as perfect ringlets. I now have some ringlets mixed with fuzzy curls and it is annoying! I still use OUIDAD and it is the best that I have tried.

I really want to try Moroccan Method brand as it is sulfate and gluten free and free of synthetic chemicals. It is also supposed to detox your hair/scalp and I have really been into watching what I put on my skin/hair lately - not just what I put in my mouth. However, it almost seems like the brand is for straight hair and mine is really really curly. Has anyone used Moroccan Method (straight or curly?)

I may buy some just to try but don't want it to go to waste. Seriously, if I use the wrong product I look like the Bride of Frankenstein and that is not an exaggeration.

DirtDiva, which shampoo of theirs do you use? I also have fine, long hair, and I'm always on the hunt for a good shampoo.

Oh, sorry I missed this. I definitely love the Yazo & Pomelo Glossing Shampoo. Its a great all-around, very gentle shampoo that makes my hair very shiny and cleans it completely when I'm a big mess from riding. I also use the Honey & Virgin Coconut which is far more moisturizing and smells so amazing I could eat it. Sometimes I cut this with the Yazo when i want a little less moisture and the best of both shampoos. I have tried the Kelp & Mint but only in the little trial size packet they sent, which was so little I couldn't actually tell if I like it. The one I want to try is the Glossing Shampoo and Grow More, but they are always sold out. Every now and then I condition and use their Sea Algea Mak, which is very thick and I use just a little bit on the ends of my hair. I like 100% Pure because there use zero MEA or TEA chemicals and I finally have been able to get my scalp in better condition. They also have 20% off sales regularly if you sign up.

I only use Living Proof products, my fav is Perfect Hair Day line. I can go 3 or 4 days between shampoos now if I use their dry shampoo in between. Even with cathe workouts making me sweat buckets. I have fine, layered, just below shoulder length hair. I can't recommend it enough, u can purchase at sephora or ulta

I've had curly hair all my life. I wished for straight hair. Now that I'm older it's finally easier to straighten and the quality gets better when I mouse it up. It doesn't look good without mouse. I need thick shampoo, Pantene works good. Infusion works
good for me, and so does Frizz ease.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.