What is Your Favorite Exercise? And Least Favorite?

Hi..
I have gone through the post and the information which you share regarding the good and dislike exercise then i think for me Walking the most good exercise and the crunches i did not like that much...
Thanks for sharing the useful one...

Love this thread.

I am a cardio girl and love Cathe cardio. I hated push ups. Than I did Insanity and now I love them.
Cathe leg workouts are great. Love Butts and guts, I also like to work my shoulder.

I can't do pull ups so I hate them:eek: and ball one leg pikes:confused:. But I am working hard to squeeze out one or two. :p

.... and I LOVE to run.

Last edited:
dislike lunges,squats,and leg press
my balance is off doing lunges and leg press. squats i simply get bored with them and they make my hips pop which is annoying
over head press,preacher curls

love pushups,pullups, and everything else

laura

Love:
5) Chest flies
4) Dead Row
3) Squats
2) Dead Lifts
1) Biceps Curls

Hate:
5) Leg Press
4) Overhead Press
3) Burpees
2) Push-Ups
1) Static Lunges

For cardio, I absolutely love running & spinning. I've also gotten into stair climber (that escalator thingy) interval sprints.

I call that stair climber "The Stairway to H*ll", because I keep thinking that if I ever end up in the hot place (and the jury is out on that one!), that will be my punishment - climbing an endless flight of stairs until I cannot take any more, then being forced to climb more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.