What is your favorite dvd from the Hardcore series?

For me it's Low Max, the biggest surprise of the lot, the most divergent from previous Cathe workouts. Shapes the legs up nicely.

The Gym Styles are runners up.

Clare

I like the Hardcore Series primarily for the weight workouts (both the Gym Styles and Muscle Max).

As far as the cardio workouts go, I think Low Max and IMAX 3 will produce results, but I don't find them as fun as IMAX 2 and the cardio in the Body Blast Series. I'm not a big fan of Kick Max and I haven't tried High Step, Core Max or Stretch Max yet.

Shelbygirl

My faves are Low Max and the Gym Styles.

Least favorite (and long gone!): Kick Max, Stretch Max, and Hardcore Extreme.

Everything else falls in between.

Yeah, Gym Styles and Low Max.

Least favorite: Imax 3 and Hardcore Extreme. Too much impact. I'm just not built for that.

Pinky

Another vote of Lo Max! And although I don't love Imax 3 as much as Imax 2 (because it's harder!) I definitely like it better than Imax 1. I happen to really like Kickmax and often add the blast here, the drills there, or the combos onto another kickboxing workout.
And Muscle Max! Just did this last night and I like the pace, the music, the exercises, and the fact that you get squats and static lunges out of the way immediately!
Mattea

LowMax and High Step Challenge. I like GS Legs too. I haven't done IMAX3 in it's entirety a lot but I like the combo's only Premix as an add on and MM abs.

Take Care
Laurie:)

Muscle Max, Kickmax, then the GSs. I too love the blasts in Kickmax. Plie & powerscissor happiness for me, but most people probably don't agree.

Marla

Hee hee, I only have IM3 right now, but I LOVE it! I guess I'm one of those that like the intensity & impact. I'm getting HCX in the mail & I'm pretty sure I'm going to like that a lot as well.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

WOW! Lomax seems to be a BIG winner :) I cannot wait until Christmas to get mine - is that only six more months..........sighhhhhhhh....but I am looking forward to having a low impact option during the week, yet keeping the intensity high!! I do lots of kickbox and running and feel like I overdue it on the impact sometimes........

I am seriously chomping at the bit for the Gym Styles!!! I already have a rotation in my head for them :) I love her weight workouts! I am not sure about getting the Hardcore Extreme - it gets so many mixed reviews and to be honest I rarely break out the Terminator dvd from the Intensity series, so I may not get the whole thing........

There's all that you need to know to mke your decision: if you hardly ever do Terminator, there's no point getting Imax Extreme. Save your money.

Clare

GSL is my favorite so far. I'm impressed by all of them but GSL leaves me fried every time! Stratch Max and Low Max are also favorites. Can't pick just one, you know!

Lunacat

Strength: Gym Style Legs and Muscle Max

Cardio: Lowmax

Other: High Step Challenge

I don't love Imax 3 but sure love the feeling of accomplishment when I do it.

Cheri

I'm embarrassed to say that although I've had these workouts since they were released, I haven't done all of them yet. The ones I have done and I absolutely love are Muscle Max and the Gym Styles. I can also see myself loving IMAX 3 one of these days. I did the first 5 intervals once and I found it to be the most intense cardio workout I've ever done, and I have all of Cathe's workouts. When I get back from vacation I'm going to seriously work on it.

I'm in the minority here, but the only workout I don't care for is Low Max. It has such a high dread factor for me because of its length, and I don't care for some of the moves she does in the blasts. It bothers my knees, too.

I did IMAX3 in its entirety for the first time yesterday (have done parts of it on HCXtreme and knew I was going ot love it). I also love LowMax. I really like the first w/o on HCXtreme, the circuit w/o. It is brutal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.