What is the oldest work out tape/DVD that you still do?

Actually, I finally ditched my last VHS tape last year...(The firm's Tough Tape with Tracie Long). I just did not want to keep my VHS player anymore! But. Even though I am a devoted Cathlete with just about every one of her dvds, I made the investment and got all the old Firms on DVD! I did my first Firm in 1993. And even though they are hokey and dated, they are tough if you use heavy weights....as a matter of fact...I am doing an all old Firm rotation this month, after years of not doing them!

So I guess the oldest one in that series is Volume 1 which is from about 1986, and I just did it last week!

And how many years old is it? :p

Do Cathe's Cardio Hits and The Classics Vol 1 compilation DVDs count? But maybe I'm cheating since I never had them on VHS. I also still do the original Imax and Body Max 1.

You didn't tell us your answer. What's the oldest workout that you do? :D

That I have done in the last year? Cathe's Cardio & Weights from Intensity series, which really, is not all that old!

Clare

Oh my gosh...Buns of steel! Yes!!! I got the "Platinum series". Buns of steel, legs of steel etc. Good luck finding them on dvd, not happening! My vcr broke a long time ago and I never replaced it! But. I DID get a replacement of Karen Voight "Energy sprint". Its still an effective workout. The outfits are hysterical! Same with the buns of steel, and don't get me started on the hair! Too funny! But I'm a believer in keeping things effective, so if it still gives me a decent workout....:eek:

Cathe's step-jump-pump for me. I have the dvd.

I am a newbie to Cathe. Her exercise routines are still are challenge for me, so I know that I am getting a good workout.

Oh my gosh...Buns of steel! Yes!!! I got the "Platinum series". Buns of steel, legs of steel etc. Good luck finding them on dvd, not happening! My vcr broke a long time ago and I never replaced it! But. I DID get a replacement of Karen Voight "Energy sprint". Its still an effective workout. The outfits are hysterical! Same with the buns of steel, and don't get me started on the hair! Too funny! But I'm a believer in keeping things effective, so if it still gives me a decent workout....:eek:

Buns of steel is on DVD, I have it.

I have seen some Buns of Steel DVDs at Big Lots for $3.

The Firm Vol.2 with Janet Jones-Gretzky! Still love it, even after all these years (decades!).

Lurdes

I didn't think it would be possible, but this is the same one as me. I'd even had to rebuy this one because I loved it so much. Wore out the first tape. :)

On occasion I will do The Firm Volume 3, with actress, dancer Sandahl Bergman. The cardio is a little weak, but it's a great workout with a little tweaking. It's the first Firm to use the high step-up box. Ms. Bergman is all about the drama, and the leotard and leg warmers are a trip down memory lane. Still a good workout. On some level, the Firm was ahead of time. Any of the Firm's volumes 1-6 is a great workout.

Last edited:
Is that the "Platinum series"? Its 4 different workouts. They're about 40-45 minutes long, with Tamilee Webb , Donna Richardson and Tracey York.
I have Platinum Series DVDs. There are 3 in one package - Buns, Abs, and Thighs. I bought the DVDs on Tamilee Webb's website. Those would be the oldest ones I still do.

Some of them are on TamiLee Webb's website for download. : ) LOVE the Thighs of Steel!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.