what is one move or step you would like to achieve or improve on in a workout?

I have to say is the complete amount of plie squats in workouts like Kickmax or others. You know,I don't do too shabby, but I still can't do those like Cathe & the Crew.

Marla:-(

I agree with Marla. I'd like to be able to do all the plie jacks and click my heels together on all of them. Without screaming in pain:p

RE: what is one move or step you would like to achieve ...

I'd love to be able to crank out as many push-ups as Cathe and Crew and get as high as they do in their air-borne jacks.

I would like be complete all the plie jacks in IMAX2, interval 9.

I always end up crawling across the step to do that last set!

I have to go with pikes on this one too. I can start to get my butt in the air but a soon as my upper body starts to approach being perpendicular to the floor, I tumble right off the ball. I don't know if I lack the shoulder strength or if my feet aren't positioned correctly on the ball, but something isn't working.

I'd also like to get more than a 6 inch clearance from the floor on tuck jumps.

I have a few:

Yeah, those plie jacks -- I can actually do them but I feel like my kneecaps are being pulled upwards upon landing AND when bracing my legs for another one. I don't risk it.:(

pull-ups

one-armed push-ups, on the floor instead of on the back of the couch where my body is at a 45-degree angle

I know there's more. The crane pose, the eagle pose... I'd like for someone to teach me how to do a headstand from a bridge pose, but that'd probably be pining for too much. Sigh. I'm depressed now.:(

Pinky

it's a tie for me b/t "real" push-ups and pikes. equally difficult IMHO and i suck at both of them:*

jes

Me and my skinny upper body want so badly to be able to complete a substantial set of "real" pushups. So, so badly.

I'd like to be able to get through the plie jacks without gasping out an obscenity or two towards the final few.... :p

Sparrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.