What is Jai's routine?

sunsdaughter

Cathlete
Have to say, Jai looks incredible in CF/TTM and in XTRAIN. I want her abs and legs... And her shoulders. :)
Does anyone know what her eating plan and exercise regimen are?
She's incredibly inspiring.

Yes, Jai does look fantastic!!!! Honestly, all the cast members don't go out of their way to do anything overly crazy. They all have full time jobs aside from their fitness routines (which is cardio of choice about 4 to 6 times per week at various lengths and weights about three times a week) ...so just like everyone else, they eat cleaner, shake up their workouts so their body doesn't adapt, and get an extra dose of "tough love" during the month of rehearsals before we film (which usually takes care of any lingering unwanted pounds :D)

Last edited:
Thx for responding Cathe!!

It certainly gives me hope that even with a demanding life, I too, can have awesome abs. :)

I definitely have noticed a big difference in my body in terms of muscle definition once I started lifting heavy, particularly with STS. I just finished STS last month and I plan to do another round of it after my 90 day XTRAIN undulating rotation. Cathe, u outdid yourself with XTRAIN....I haven't had DOMS like this in a looooong time. :)

Hi Cathe,
Thanks for responding to this question as I have seen it asked many times on the forums. Everyone always wants to know what Jai is doing because she always look fantastic.:)

Your post is reassuring because it reinforces the idea that there's no magic bullet. Just hard work, consistency and a clean diet. Jai obviously has great genes and is lovely, so that helps, but diet and exercise will help us all maximize what we have within our respective reach. We may not look like Jai, but we look "our" best.

Eva

Hi Cathe,
Thanks for responding to this question as I have seen it asked many times on the forums. Everyone always wants to know what Jai is doing because she always look fantastic.:)

Your post is reassuring because it reinforces the idea that there's no magic bullet. Just hard work, consistency and a clean diet. Jai obviously has great genes and is lovely, so that helps, but diet and exercise will help us all maximize what we have within our respective reach. We may not look like Jai, but we look "our" best.

Eva

Hear hear! :)

ha! renee, too funny! me too;)

eva, that is so well said!

cathe and her crew look fantastic and keep me going:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.