What is Beachbody all about?

I have a friend who has been dating a guy who is real big into this beachbody pyramid? At least this is my guess. I know it is the company that does p90x and other such infomercial workouts. What exactly is my friend going to trying to sell me on since now she wants to get together for lunch and tell me all about involvement with this company. Mind you this girl never works out. If she watches a fitness dvd that is about as close to working out as she has ever gotten. Any insight into this is appreciated.

Thanks

Christie

I like their products, the workouts are great products. The dvd sets can be purchased through the "coaches" (your friend and her BF would be considered coaches), but honestly, I chose a coach that uses the products to buy from. I think you do have to buy a package of the workouts, which you could choose to use for yourself, I think you are allowed to sell them though, there are multiple levels of packages.

The last time I read about it, it is a pyramid set up, where you make more money by signing up coaches under you, but you don't have to sign up other people.

Personally, the whole selling thing is not for me, and if it makes you uncomfortable or you are not interested in actively promoting the products and yourself, you will probably just lose money from the initial investment, but at least you get a bunch of workouts out of it.

I don't have any personal experience being a coach, but have read a little bit about it out of curiosity a while back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.