What is a good tape to start with?

Trinket

Hi
I am new here and have never done a Cathe tape before - I frequently powerwalk and jog and was really into weights last year and i want to try a tape - I need to burn some nasty fat and become leaner - any suggestions on a tape that I should start with? I would like to get a tape that isnt very long as I dont have much time to work out and get a cardio and weight workout in one - i would like something about 45 mins long if possible.

thanks!:D

Hi and welcome. I like the slow & heavy, you can do 1 body part a day in around 1/2 hour. I don't know if your getting the dvd or the tape, but if you get the dvd, all of her weights are good because you can use the premixes that are on the dvd or you can create your own short workout if you want. I also like the dvd Pyramid. Im not sure what type of cardio you are looking for, floor or step? If floor, the only thing I can think of is the cardio kicks and kickboxing but the kickboxing is with the cross train express which is 6 tapes or 2 dvds. For step, I would go with her older ones like step heat, step jam,or her wedding video this way you can learn her moves. The wedding tape has both cardio and weights, so that might be a good choice, but of course that is with the step. Good luck with your choice and Im sure you will get more advice here.

Welcome! I started with the CTX Series last year and highly recommend it. It includes 5 - 30 min.(approximate) cardio workouts + 5 - 10 min. (approximate) body part (chest, back, shoulders, biceps & triceps) and leaner legs (lower body). I really love this series espcially if you don't have a lot of time to workout. If you can, get the DVD version! Take care and enjoy your workouts!

Nette

CTX series is hands down your best value and it sounds like an exact match for what you are asking for. It can transform your body!! It also gives you a nice "sampling" of Cathe workouts, and, if you can learn the steps in that series you are pretty much home-free for all her other tapes....
Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.