What have you done today?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Do not waste your Monday. You still have time to make a lot of things happen today. Let's hear what you've burned off so far?

Hi Cathe,

Not sure if you are there or not....but I am work on my break, went walking and i am currently doing the LIS Rotation, but for some reason i am not able to get the steps in Low Impact, so i was hoping to substitute it. Would you recommend a good substitute for the the Low Impact challenge? :D Also when does the Pre-Sale ends? I want to order the STS and the new workout... but have to wait for payday!

Thanks for any input.

Nothing - I'm sick. But I've only eaten a snack bag of thin pretzels all day, so it balances out. Soup for supper!

I did STS Disc 22 as part of the LIS/STS rotation. Feeling strong and tired all at the same time. It's all good.

Trendymom, hang in there. I too found the choreography to be confusing. I took all the risers from underneath my step and learned it section by section before my "real workout" , as a warm up. That way my brain was fresh. I always feel like I'm not getting as good of a workout when I'm still learning a new disc so I never really wanted to take the time to learn new ones. Between start, rewinding, and stop all the time I would never really break a sweat. So I came up with this, and in about 8-10 days, I had it down. You can do it. Don't forget to lower your step height.

Sarah

If you want to combine easy to follow cardio step segments with weight segments I HIGHLY recommend Low Impact Circuit. You will be soaked when this workout is over. If you prefer not to add weights to your step cardio then try my Low Impact Step workout or the cardio portion of slide and glide followed immediately by the bonus step circuit segment on Low Impact Challenge. Good Luck!

Hi Cathe,

Not sure if you are there or not....but I am work on my break, went walking and i am currently doing the LIS Rotation, but for some reason i am not able to get the steps in Low Impact, so i was hoping to substitute it. Would you recommend a good substitute for the the Low Impact challenge? :D Also when does the Pre-Sale ends? I want to order the STS and the new workout... but have to wait for payday!

Thanks for any input.

I'm pyramiding down STS like Belinda. Today I did Meso 1, Wk 4 CSB. Was super psyched that I did all the pushups from my toes! :) Finished off with some Butts & Guts abs.

I almost always take Mondays as a rest day but yesterday I really packed a lot in! Lower Body Blast (standing only premix), STS disk 22 (chest, shoulders and triceps) and Ab Circuits (no equipment abs):eek:. Feeling good today...just enough DOMS to know I worked it!

If you want to combine easy to follow cardio step segments with weight segments I HIGHLY recommend Low Impact Circuit. You will be soaked when this workout is over. If you prefer not to add weights to your step cardio then try my Low Impact Step workout or the cardio portion of slide and glide followed immediately by the bonus step circuit segment on Low Impact Challenge. Good Luck!

LIC has a great premix for Step-Only without the weights. I've done that one more times than I can count!!!

Today-

Lower Intensity Step from 4DS along with the core segment that followed the weight segment. LOVED it!! I wish more Cathe step workouts had the "Hip-Hop Repeaters" I just adore those. :D

I just finished slow and heavy chest and back. an oldie but a goodie. i started the series on saturday and my biceps have already popped right out! I am in the middle of a heavy weight rotation using cathe and seeing great immediate results.

PLB, and Ab Circuits Med Ball Abs. A dog walk. Then Cheesecake Factory :eek: for lunch for our anniversary, and then about another hour and a half or so of walking and shoe shopping. Doesn't burn off the cheesecake, but every little bit counts!

A bit sad because I couldn't find any shoes I liked, but a faboo day!

Nan

Afterburn in it's entirety (54 mins).
Shoveling snow (15 mins).
Elliptical at the gym (30 mins).

.... and chasing after my kids. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.