What Hardcore workout are you most excited about?

I'm excited about all of them. But topping the list right now is Core Max, Stretch Max, and Low Max. I have been wanting to buy a stability ball workout but haven't. I love Cathe's style of teaching and was so glad to see she was going to offer this.

All of them, but in some order of priority:
1. Hardcore Extreme (out of curiosity!)
2. High Step Challenge (I love circuit type workouts)
3. Stretch Max

I was desperate for some new non-endurance weight workouts so the Gym Style ones sound like they they are going to fit the bill just brilliantly.

Next comes the stretch and then the KickBox which is something I really enjoy.

I cycle heaps so don't really use cardio dvd workouts much so not jumping up and down about those at the moment.

Wow, Ajock! You are really going out on a limb on this one, huh? Sure you want to order ALL of them.

LOL. I have to call you our resident cheapskate. You never give in to all the stuff we others do.

Non-conformist, for sure.....:)

ALL of them really, but the MOSTt intriguing ~
1.stretch max
2.low max
3.hi-step (I didn't purchase the last series)
4.core max

1. CoreMax
2. Low Max
3. IMax 3
4. High step Challenge
5. Stretch Max
6,7,8. Gym Style Training
9. Mystery tape
10. Muscle Max
11. Kick Max

Low-max and the gym style workouts!! And of course Imax3!!!!!!!

Carol
:)

Low Max sounds great. I love the idea of IMAX, but my knees can't take all the plyo. Kick Max seems like it's going to be really fun, I can't wait to get that one.

I preordered the whole thing and ordered Terminator and Cardio Kicks/Circuit Max... <shakes head>

In order of excitement I'd say...

01. Low Max
02. IMAX 3
03. High Step Challenge
04. Kick Max
05. Core Max
06. Stretch Max
07. Hardcore Extreme (Pre-Mix DVD)
08. Gym Style
09. Muscle Max

The compilation Hardcore Extreme DVD is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Next would be IMAX3 and the Kickboxing one.

:D

Low-Max (for sure!) I love the idea of a workout that is low-impact yet has high intensity (especially from Cathe!)

Next would probably be the Muscle-Max and Core-Max ones. I can always use more core work, and more muscle! :)

And, lastly the Gym-style workouts! I love MIS, PH, and S&H so I'm sure to be very satisfied with these!

I like Step workouts too, but not sure I'd be able to keep up with something too intense (like Imax 3) Will have to do those a little at a time.

But, heck I ordered the entire series, so we'll see!

Pam

Low-Max (for sure!) I love the idea of a workout that is low-impact yet has high intensity (especially from Cathe!)

Next would probably be the Muscle-Max and Core-Max ones. I can always use more core work, and more muscle! :)

And, lastly the Gym-style workouts! I love MIS, PH, and S&H so I'm sure to be very satisfied with these!

I like Step workouts too, but not sure I'd be able to keep up with something too intense (like Imax 3) Will have to do those a little at a time.

But, heck I ordered the entire series, so we'll see!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.