What exercise makes you MAD?

fit@home1

Cathlete
LOL

Which exercise (or exerciseS) makes you MAD because they are so bloody hard to do?

The stability ball work in Pyramid Lower Body ticks me off ROYALLY! Those one-legged lifts?? OMG! I get so mad every time I try them because they're virtually impossible for me.

Which ones make you mad? x(

haha

I get seriously mad when I'm on the floorwork of Gym Style Legs and I'm doing all those inner thigh lifts with the band-I hate it (but love it when I'm done)--deb

i don't know about making me mad... but i sure was SCREAMING and YELLING about the firewalkers in DM the other day!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I get mad at the new pushups on the ball. But now that I just set the ball against the sofa first, it's better.

Those %$&%*^&#$ banana rolls in P90X Core Synergistics. Who in god's name has the space for them? I've tried them twice & both times I've ended up with pine needles, dog hair, & god only knows what else stuck to every inch of me! :+

Let's see if I can list them all!!!

Low end static lunges
pikes on the ball
plyo jacks/tuck jumps/air jacks

More to come, I am sure!

OHH! Turning sideways on the ball and "stacking your hips". OMG! I can't do that one! They tick me off!!! LOL

I also want to mention a good point Marie brought up on another thread. I get really mad when advanced instructors claim to have an advanced cardio workout, then the workout comes to a grinding halt and they waste my time by throwing in light dumbbell toning in the middle. It seems pointless.

I get pretty mad on the 2nd set of one leg squats during B&G, I always pray that my thighs will just go numb so I don't feel the pain but no such luck so far!!

plie jumps (from interval 5? in Imax 3)
not so happy with the plie jumps and power lunges in Kick Max either!!
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Oh I HATE those power lunges! I remember when they first made their appearance in Step Fit & it was just 2 sets on each side. At the time I never dreamed (nightmared? Is nightmared a word?) that they'd become frequent drills in many of Cathe's workouts.

Definitely toe pushups
and anything on that stability ball and those leg raises?? its the one in PLB and B&G - Its so hard to balance and have correct form and enough strength to do them all, but I feel quite accomplished when I do finish }(

PUSHUPS!!!!!!!

I can do maybe, on a good day, 10 then I have to drop for the rest of them throughout the workout.

beth6395

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.