What exactly is a Cathlete?

Silvercat

And how do you become one? I am still listed as Member under my avatar. I also am now seeing DeCathlete. I've been away for a while due to personal issues, but am I that much out of the loop ?!!

You are a member until you've posted 100 then you become and Catheite. After 300 you are a Cathlete. I'm not sure but I think it's like 10,000 before you graduate to a DeCathlete.

LOL - sounds like DeCathletes need to stop posting so much and do something more productive. 10,000? That's nuts.

There used to be a daily chatty check in in the open forum, starting before the new forums/website called <---- and regulars posted there frequently. This was about 2? years ago, maybe 3. What happened to them all? Name changes? How many people from the old boards are here under a new name? Where is Limecat? How is Greyson doing? Does everyone still have a tinfoil hat? LOL, I'm a thread killer anyway, but I miss seeing that group.

If you became a decathlete based on lurking alone.... I'd already be there. I am posting in an effort to finally get my "Cathlete" status. Believe me, I'm trying!!!!
The day I learned I had graduated to Catheite - I slapped my chest with pride. My DH and kids asked what's up? Still beaming, I told them I had graduated to a new level in Catheland. Not understanding the impact of what had just happened, they rolled their eyes, turned around and went back to what they were doing. What gems.

If you became a decathlete based on lurking alone.... I'd already be there. I am posting in an effort to finally get my "Cathlete" status. Believe me, I'm trying!!!!
The day I learned I had graduated to Catheite - I slapped my chest with pride. My DH and kids asked what's up? Still beaming, I told them I had graduated to a new level in Catheland. Not understanding the impact of what had just happened, they rolled their eyes, turned around and went back to what they were doing. What gems.

Hi CiciFifi... that's funny!! I had an almost identical experience when I became a Cathlete!! I was jumping up and down and whooping it up!! Thankfuly my DS has grown up with Cathe so he joined in the regailing!!

Ohhhh DeCathlete is only about 8000 posts away! :p:D:eek::cool:

Fun, fun!
Pam

CiciFifi,

Love your post!

When I am on the forums my DH asks if I am talking to my "imaginary friends" again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.