What DVD player do you have?

Pochacco

Cathlete
There was a link posted somewhere about recommended DVD players for utilizing Cathe's DVDs (can't seem to find it)

What does everyone else use? When I go into an electronics store, the box doesn't really mention anything about programming options, etc.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Eileen

Oh, I have this real cheap and cheerful DVD player I got for a song at Sears during some special. No idea what brand it is. I don't even know if it is programmable or not. I don't think it really matters. You don't need to spend big bucks on a DVD player, since you can just eject discs and put in new ones in split seconds flat. I have never had a second's problem with it. I love my $30 DVD player!

Clare

Not long ago I tried looking for the DVD players that they talked about on the VF website and found the models mentioned are no longer being made. I think that page probably hasn't been updated for a while. You may be able to find these models used, but I found when I went to the manufacturers websites I couldn't find them in their current lineup. I'd love to hear about anyone who has purchased a programmable one recently and what model they bought. Sometimes I'm using up to 3 workout DVDs in one session. It would be nice to be able to set it up to play in the sequence I want without having to stop and switch discs.

I'm with Clare on this one. The dvd player I have in my work out room is a "cheapie" too and I'm very happy with it.

We have this complicated surround sound system in the living room with a programmable 5 disc changer in it...I have tried to utilize it for mixing and matching Cathe's work outs but it's sooo freakin' confusing...SOOO not worth it....

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

I have a Sony and it works great. It only gets used for Cathe!

However, if you can afford it, I'd suggest getting a multi-disk player. I'd LOVE to incorporate A-Jocks mish-moshes like she plans them out.

Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

I LUV my Sony 5 Disc DVD player. I am getting great use out of it. Go with a multi-disc player if you can b/c it makes "mixing" and "moshing" so much easier. I haven't found a Cathe DVD yet that will not play on my DVD player.
Angela:7

I have a Sony 5 disk DVD player also and love it! The model I have is DVP-NC875V. I also have a cheap Magnavox progressive scan that I used prior to buying the multi-disc player. I never had any problems playing any of Cathe's DVD's on either player.

HTH
Aila

I found that the expensive Sony DVD player wouldn't play some of my workout DVDs (from another source) because they were cheaply pressed and had some blank spaces that jammed the more sensitive player. So I got a cheap one and everything plays on that. You don''t need to spend a lot. A $40 player from Best Buy will work fine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.