What do you use to make protein shakes?

darli ann

Cathlete
I thought I'd seen this discussed once before but couldn't find it when I did a search. I need a small blender to make my protein shakes. I bought a Magic Bullet and was disappointed in that. It drips liquid down through the base and onto the counter, and since you cannot clean the base, it smells rancid. I threw out my receipt so it's too late to return it - so I'm just throwing the whole thing out. Never the less, I need a new blender but I want something relatively small, not a big Oster sitting on my counter. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks!

When I make a protein shake, I use a hand blender. I *think* it's Braun. It comes with a large cup with measurements on the side. After I blend the shake, I unplug it, rinse/wash it off, wipe it dry and put away.

I have a Hamilton Beach single serve blender. I just got it at Wal-mart a couple weeks ago and I love it! I think it was only $13 too. It does a good job with chopping ice.

I use an imersion blender - they are perfect for this task. And the new ones are fabulous (I'm secretly hoping that mine breaks so I can justify buying a new one!!!).

m.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.