What do you think of P90x

Cathe
I just ordered your STS & should get it tomarrow...I am very excited..I have many, many of your other tapes. I was considering buying P90X because i have heard all the hype & so many infomercials about p90x with Tony Horton.:)Many of the males folks I work with are all about P90X. I decided your tapes have never let me down so I went with you as always. But I was just interested in the differences of his to yours unless you might not have ever had the opportunity or need to check it out

Last edited:
I sold my P90X after I got STS. The P90X can be effective, but is very repetitive and boring. I actually developed shoulder tendonitis doing it. I MUCH prefer STS.

P90X

I can't imagine Cathe offering an opinion on someone else's products, but I'll put my two cents if only for the sake of wanting to watch myself type.

I did P90X and I found it B O R I N G and R E P E T I T I V E! STS ROCKS!!! I'm not gonna sell P90X though because I can use any work out any time by itself. I just won't ever do the whole program.

Hi Cindy. Have fun with STS. I think you will enjoy it thoroughly and I look forward to hearing your feedback on it. If you ever need help as you go through the program, I'm happy to help you with any of your questions and concerns based soley on STS. Get ready to SHOCK it Cindy! Enjoy :)

Cathe
I just ordered your STS & should get it tomarrow...I am very excited..I have many, many of your other tapes. I was considering buying P90X because i have heard all the hype & so many infomercials about p90x with Tony Horton.:)Many of the males folks I work with are all about P90X. I decided your tapes have never let me down so I went with you as always. But I was just interested in the differences of his to yours unless you might not have ever had the opportunity or need to check it out

Tami - I hope your shoulder has improved. My issue still lingers, but that's also partly my own fault. But it remains an area of caution for me.

STS and P90X

Hi Cindy, I purchased P90X when it first came out. Although I completed the program, I found it very difficult to get through because of the repetitive nature of the program. I never really looked forward to doing P90X, it was more of a chore for me. The ab routine is the same one for the entire program. I do love the YogaX routine, though. I am presently on my 2nd rotation of the 3 month program with STS. I never miss a workout and look forward to seeing Cathe, her upbeat personality, the music, the brightness of the set. All of that makes a difference to me. Most of all, it feels like I am doing something different every workout. Having said that, after I finish the second rotation of STS, I plan to tackle P90X again. After all, that's what both programs are about, shocking the muscle and varying your workout. Good Luck.

Cindy,
If you post your question in Open Discussion, I'm sure there are forum members who will give their opinions (in fact, if you do a search there, you can find quite a few threads on the program).

(I loved it, and still consider it my go-to program for upper body).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.