What do you drink?

Mostly water with cut up limes and my second choice is 100 pure coconut juice with cut up lime.

And like Nanbo's observation...haha it mixes really well with Vodka!

i would suggest trying kombucha. don't know what area you live in, but it is getting more and more mainstream. it is super healthy-- no sugar or sweeteners-- and it is not carbonated, but fermented, which makes it fizzy. it's full of good bacteria for your gut as well as b vitamins. i haven't had soda pop in ages, but i do crave something "carbonated" and kombucha fits the bill. a great brand is g.t.'s kombucha. you can also grow/make your own, if you are so inclined! i do and i love experimenting with different flavors. you can purchase starter sets online and it is as easy to make as brewing tea.

good luck!
GT's brand is very good, but can get expensive. I have been brewing my own since last summer. It's simple and fun. Sugar is used to brew kombucha because it feeds the culture. As I understand it, it is important to drink more water if you consume Kombucha. I learned this through a kombucha Yahoo! group that I belong to. I don't know why consuming more water is recommended, but I do make sure to drink more when I have Kombucha.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.