What did Tracie Long have to go through?

KayM

Cathlete
I read on another thread in the Video forum "everyone knows what Tracie Long went through before filming her video". I don't know, but I want to. Can anyone explain the reference please? I am curious now.

Someone asked Tracie how she prepared for the Tortoise and the Hare on the fitprime forum. I don't remember exactly what she said but it was a pretty grueling training regimine. She didn't do any cardio. Just went to the almost every day and lifted. She ate a very restricted diet. I think that she cut out carbs almost entirely. I remember that she posted that she miserable and couldn't have kept it up entirely. So that's basically what it takes to look "fit" enough to please some people.

My recollection is a bit vague, but I know she went on a very strict diet [to be at 10# or more less than her regular weight].

I seem to remember someone saying she dropped 20 pounds below her normal weight in order to not look too big on video. I think I read this at the old Firm Forum awhile ago.

Jodi

You know what is funny though, is that I have always thought that Tracey Long looked pretty buff and quite "bulky" in comparison to the other Firm instructors..especially in this video. I would have expected these comments maybe for ..... Jayne Poteet???

Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.