What are your substitutes for....

I agree with burritamcdoo (I also just wanted to say her name :D), about the item keeping you honest in the exercise, I think the pill bottles will have to be my sub.

I've enjoyed this thread because it's so entertaining.:D But I think I might have to adopt the army guy idea (my personal favorite) if I want to use lifting gloves. I tried them today with TBT Full Body and was having trouble with the dixie cups, as my gloves have a tab on the middle finger (for pulling the gloves off). I ended up ditching the gloves.

Every time I do a LIS workout now, I wonder if the Dixie company has had a surge of recent sales. Should help the quarterly reports. I picture a bunch of executives in a board room trying to figure out what's going on.:confused:

elsie3 said:
I've enjoyed this thread because it's so entertaining.:D But I think I might have to adopt the army guy idea (my personal favorite) if I want to use lifting gloves. I tried them today with TBT Full Body and was having trouble with the dixie cups, as my gloves have a tab on the middle finger (for pulling the gloves off). I ended up ditching the gloves.

Every time I do a LIS workout now, I wonder if the Dixie company has had a surge of recent sales. Should help the quarterly reports. I picture a bunch of executives in a board room trying to figure out what's going on.:confused:

Lol Elsie! I imagine many, many Cathletes have bought them! I used my Platemates the first couple times because I kept forgetting to bring my Dixie Cups down to my workout room. (the ones I STOLE from the Cathe RT! Shhhhhh!) The Platemates were actually lower so they made me go deeper! :O

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Hi, I used small spice bottles. But small weights sound like a great idea as the workouts become easier. In an old Cindy Crawford workout I have, they used playing cards.

I was rinsing some containers out for recycling, and ended up with two really nice caps from and açaí beverage: not quite as tall as the cup (which adds to the challenge, especially since I'm taller than Cathe and the crew) but a pretty purple color, and matching!

Lol! I think the lil' green army men and the Harry Potter Lego guys are my favs! :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.