What are your favorites and why?

garance

Cathlete
I did Body Works this morning and I think this must be about the 5th or 6th time. I love it because the cardio is easy to modify to low or very modest impact, everything gets worked on the weights, tubing, and slide disk and fire walker band, and Cathe takes plenty of water breaks. Also, no burpees! I also love Cathe 200, which I have done about 4 or 5 times although I modify the burpees to a bench height. Recently I have enjoyed the Kick, Box, and Bags and will definitely repeat. Interesting band work on the Fit and Firm live too, which I have done maybe 4 times. What are your favorites?

I like the PHA classes, Vertical Loading, Bootcamps, and any Upper Body ones.
I really like this week's Step & Lift class. I tend to do any that are less than 50 min.
(I just prefer the shorter classes) and any that are easier to modify to low impact,
Which a lot of them are. I don't mind the lunges with discs, but I don't care for
The disc work that is a little hard on my shoulders/wrists. I don't like the burpees
Much unless they are slower so I can modify one leg at a time and I don't like
A lot of jacks, even though as a rule, I modify them. There are just so many great
Ones. I especially like the two Senior Fit classes, I hope she will film another one
In the future....

I did Body Works this morning and I think this must be about the 5th or 6th time. I love it because the cardio is easy to modify to low or very modest impact, everything gets worked on the weights, tubing, and slide disk and fire walker band, and Cathe takes plenty of water breaks. Also, no burpees! I also love Cathe 200, which I have done about 4 or 5 times although I modify the burpees to a bench height. Recently I have enjoyed the Kick, Box, and Bags and will definitely repeat. Interesting band work on the Fit and Firm live too, which I have done maybe 4 times. What are your favorites?
I love any of the step ones, either with choreography or blasts. I love her cardio ones in live too. Most recently, I really enjoyed her 'Hearts on Fire', 'you can do anything for a minute', 'compound giant sets - light weight', 'totally pumped total body', and 'super sets' - these were pretty memorable for being awesome. My goal is to go through each Live. I'll be busy for a while!! :)

I love the weight workouts (upper, legs, total body), combination cardio mixes (boxing, hi/lo, 80's stuff), low impact cardio, and the metabolic workouts. Actually I love pretty much all of them, lol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.