What Are You Doing For Recovery Week

I´m going to RECOVER :D:eek:...it´s been a long time (for me) since I´ve taken a complete week off, so that´s what I´m going to do!

Checking in today with spinning w/o my weigh vest. I have one more workout to do on Friday, which will be Low Impact Step, the & blast from Low Max, Bonus Leg from Disc 9 and Med ball abs. I am taking Sat & Sun off, so that I will be well rest for M2.

Checking in with my last workout of recovery week. I did Low Impact Step, followed by the blasts in Low Max. After doing both workout, I didn't need to do the bonus legs from STS Disc 9 because Low Max took care of the legs. Finish off with med ball abs. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you for M2 on Mon.

I'm only taking 4 days in between, but I'm going to do cardio, abs and yoga for 3 of them. One will be errand-running, so will be a true "off" day.

Cathe is the Expert

so I am listening to her. No weights, and light cardio. It is a proven fact that you can't get stronger unless you let you muscles recover completely. That's the science behind weight lifting, tear them down, then let them build back up. You have to let them recover/build back up in order for your workouts to be effective...Why work out if you don't let it work???
One week off will not make you gain weight or lose anything...You just gain strength, both mentally and physically.

Maybe we need a CA group (Cardio Anonymous) LOL???
This is the first time I have actually posted, and I love reading everyone's insights. Helps me tons and tons!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.