What are the best products to tame frizzy hair?

TXGin

Cathlete
After 18 rounds of chemo, my hair is finally coming back in. I am scheduled for my first hair cut in 3 weeks. It is coming in FRIZZY!! Not, wavy, not curly, but frizzy! So, what are the best products to tame the frizz with very short hair?

TIA,
Gin:)

A friend of mine who went through the same experience used Moroccan oil, I'm not sure it completely solved the issue, but she said it really helped, and I will say her hair looks perfect now that it is grown back in.

Gin,

I've been using a great product by Avon: Frizz Control Lotus Shield. I love it! It really gives my hair control and makes it look really sleek.

Denise

A friend of mine who went through the same experience used Moroccan oil, I'm not sure it completely solved the issue, but she said it really helped, and I will say her hair looks perfect now that it is grown back in.

I LOVE Moroccan oil shampoo and finishing oil. I won't use anything else now. I use the oil on my hair after I blow dry, before I flat iron.

Redken makes a product called "Glass" it's awesome! Most of the time you have to get it at a hair salon but sometimes they will have it at CVS.

Another vote for Moroccan oil. I put about a quarter's worth size into my damp hair after I shampoo. Since I've used it my hair has gotten longer (I'm trying to grow it out) and it looks much smoother and less frizzy. For me it works much better than any serum - the serums somehow make my hair look just flat and strange and dirty but the Moroccan oil makes it look healthy and shiny. I bought the smallest size bottle, use it about 3 times a week, and I am about halfway through the bottle after about a month. (I tell you this because it is a tad pricy.)

I recently started using S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer after my stylist used it and I got mega compliments on my hair for several days afterwards! It's cheaper on Amazon than in the salon. I'm trying to insert a link and I'm not having any luck. Sorry...:eek: So glad you've gotten thru chemo and your hair's growing in again.:)

i had the exact same prob. after my hair grew back it was very wavy so my hair is cut short but my sides stick out. i use Redken shine
brilliance
Outshine01 on my sides-it really does flatten it-and Umberto on top. i also like Ferrai-written in fancy writing and expensive

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.