What a great feeling ...

Kit_

Cathlete
I grabed my a leotard and stretchy spandex shorts today. And I was shocked, the shorts end about 4 inches above my knee, and have always hugged my legs, and I always thought I liked how they looked. Well they are now lose, and have about a 1/4 if an inch space all the way around from upper thigh all the way to where they end. I like how they look better now. Even though it basically means I now got to buy a new pair. As stretch pants that are suppose to hug you, just don't look good lose, nor do they behave. But it's a great feeling to achieve something and really see the difference, that a few months makes.

So anyone else having a great feeling lately?

Kit

Kit, congratulations on your weight loss. It feels great when you put on clothes that that feel loose. This is when you enjoy going to buy new ones.

kim

That is a great feeling!

Sometimes it can be frustrating though. I just bought a pair of white capri's from Banana Republic and went to put them on for the first time 2 weeks later and they were too loose. I had the cutest outfit all ready to wear. I never wore them, but did dry clean them, I hope they'll let me exchange them.

You go girl!

Dallas

Hooray for you Kit!! That is the greatest feeling. It feels so good when you can see your hard work paying off! Enjoy it.:)

Thank you everyone ;-) I was really surprised as I really wasn't trying to lose, just build a bit of muscle, so this was a very pleasent surprize, just now, I really do got to shop the JRs or kids section. But I'll take whatever I can get. Actually I can't figure anything out in JRs so I'll more then likly raid the girl's x-large rack looking for workout stuff again. I'm just happy they started making workout clothes for children that look like adults, instead of just basic sweats.

Kit

I'm sending you a BIG "YAHOO FOR YOU!!!" You should be very proud of yourself. Hmmmm....what a problem to have....you have to buy more clothes because your old ones are too big! What are you to do!! Congratulations again!!!

Great Job Kit. I understand completely that great feeling and congratulate you on all your hard work.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.