We're Finished!

SNM Videos

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-01 AT 10:02PM (Est)[/font][p]http://www.cathe.com/images/Rhythmic_Step_windows.jpg
(From left to right: Brenda, Mercedes, Lisa, Cathe and Rhonda)

We've now finished the filming of all 5 new videos ( still have to edit). Later this week we will start posting a lot more pictures and behind the scenes tid bits.

More later.....

RE: And you look great!!!

This is so exciting!!! Thank you Cathe, workout team, & crew. I can hardly wait!
Ruth

You guys *do* look great! Like Nanc, I wanna know about the clothes! ;-) Great colors!

What...

...a GREAT photo! Everyone looks sooo healthy, happy and fit! Thanks for all your hard work SNM, Cathe & crew. Now, the wait begins :-(, but it will be worth it.:7 (Lisa~I like your new "do"!)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

AHHHHHH!!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-01 AT 00:36AM (Est)[/font][p]I CANNOT WAIT!!!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT ALL IN TWO DAYS????!!! I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS!!!!!! PLEASE LET THE TIME FLY!!!!
THANKS for the picture :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy

I agree...great outfits! Orange is one of my colors, and I've started to wear those dark workout pants!!!!

Now, the waiting begins, but it will be worth it. I'm sure they will be your usual great finished product!!! Now, get some rest, all of you!!!!!!

Cathe you ladies look terrific!! I love the outfits too, first thing that caught my eye. Now I really can't wait to get my hands on the new tapes!!

The colors look great!! I was just thinking...you guys filmed 5 tapes in 2 days, that's 5 tough Cathe workouts in 48 hours....I dont think I'd be able to walk after that!! Good job!!

:) Stacy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-01 AT 08:44PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-01 AT 08:37 PM (Est)[/font]

Oh WOW :-wow

[marquee]Here We Go Again [/marquee]

I'll be glued to the computer waiting for more pictures like I did with the last new videos. The refresh button became my best friend ;)

Everyone looks so beautiful. I love the outfits too!!! Cedie is back!!!! Yippee!!!!

I don't know how y'all did it in just 2 days either. Y'all are AMAZING!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

http://www.fitmomsonline.com/allisig1.gif

orange tops

Hi girls! Just want to let you in on some workout clothes info! I don't know where Cathe's tops are from but you have to check out Target! They have amazing orange,purple, lime green, hot pink,cobalt blue, and a high voltage yellow! The brands to get are from Pro Spirit their dry f-x collection and Mossimo(very hip and true to size)! The pro spirit (f-x) runs big ex I'm a 34D and my tank top is a small, or you'll just have to wear an extra sports bra under it cause these babies are gonna go out the door! Too cute to keep in stock! Good luck on your purchases! Your friend in fitness--Francine

Thank you everyone!

Hi Everyone! As you now know, we have finished filming on Saturday and everything went very well. It is still going to be just a little hectic for a few days while we edit and wrap up some small details. But I will certainly be back on line much more regularily now to answer your questions. I'll be away for the rest of the day working on some video details however, before I sign off, I wanted to thank all of you so very much for your continued support and enthusiasm. You are all very dear to me. HUGE CYBER HUGS TO ALL OF YOU :)!

Beautiful!!

Add me to this list of people who LOVE the colors of your
outfits. Everyone is glowing and it's really
nice to see "Cedie" back!

Now it's time for confession, I didn't take advantage of the pre-sale...I could kick myself!!!! :-( :-(
This one photo has convinced me to order NOW!!

Wow Lisa!

I didn't recognize you! You look super! I love seeing how people change from one video to the next. I think the biggest change is Lisa - she looks FANTASTIC!!!!!

Hi Nancy! How are you? The tops that the girls have on are Nike and the top that I have on is by Marika. In the other videos we are all Nike (except for Power Hour which I again, have another Marika top on). Did I ever tell you that you are the one who inspired me to go get the leopard print Hotskins cami top and jacket for when I teach (not video). It looked so sharp on you I was sold:)!

LOL!

Cath...little birdies have already told me about the leopard outfit! hehehe

I'm sure it looks awesome on you..but why not wear it in the vids???}>hehehe

And speaking of inspirational...I had my buddy Wendy over tonight. She's had a tough couple of days. She had to have her family dog put down today. Little MaiTai lived a wonderful long life and was truly loved...it broke her heart. We had planned on doing IMAX after work to get her mind off of it..and to sweat the tears out...it worked.

Sometimes it's more than a workout...Thanks

Ok..enough serious stuff...where's that Marika top!!!:)

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

RE: LOL!

I considered the top for video but it just didn't work with the colors in the set.

As for the Marika top, try Dicks Sporting Goods or Sports Authority.

Please send my thoughts, prayers, and hugs to Wendy. Putting down a family pet is an absolutely painful, heart wrenching experience. Our pets are our family and losing a family member is never, ever easy :'(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.