Well crap...my plan for Sunday is hosed!

dss62467

Cathlete
UPS tried to do deliver STS today but I wasn't here to sign! WTH? I've never had to sign for a UPS delivery from Step n Motion! The only times I've had to sign was for my Bravia and my MacBook. SO freaking lame! Now I'll have to wait until Tuesday! GRRRRRR

That stinks! I wonder why you had to sign? I didn't have to sign for mine. Sorry your plans were ruined.:(

I have my suspicions that UPS dude didn't want to walk through the snow that had piled up while I was out....because there were no footprints in the snow showing anyone had even been there. He supposedly was there a half hour before I got home and it was no longer snowing. Hmmmmmm....

I would be upset!
UPS left mine.
My mail carrier will skip over packages, leaving a note like she tried to deliver when I KNOW I was home and watched her drive away. Lazy.

Now I feel my paranoia is justified: whenever I'm expecting a Cathe shipment I always post a note on the front door "okay to leave package on front step if I am not able to come to the door"; I also sign it and put the tracking number.

Sorry that happened, Dss!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.