Welcome back cathe:)!! Into my life

Kitterfly

Cathlete
Finally :') !!!! Thank you!!!! What a long road . I did body max 2 step only on 4 inch for the time in forever . I used to kick this DVDs butt lol.
I lost 60lbs with cathe. Then got sick last may. Diagnosed with a lung disease :(. And asthma. Have been getting better. Then lost the love of my life :(..
I'll be damned if I was gonna let a year go by without starting again, now ive done it !!!
Now I can't walk down the stairs lol my legs hurt so good !!! Thank you Angela

Angela-

Good for you...sometimes the hardest thing is taking that first step...whether it's persevering until you can get back to doing a workout or forcing yourself to get going again when you don't want to, or a combination of both. Kudos to you for doing it! And here's hoping you start feeling those wonderful benefits of exercise (DOMS aside) very soon! Aren't we lucky to have Cathe there as our support when we need her?

I'm so very proud of you. Falling down and getting back up again. I'm so sorry for your loss. That is so awful.

You are such an inspiration! (Hugs).

Janie

Angela, Exercise will probably be the best thing for you! I have asthma too. Cathe helps me keep my lung capacity up. There are Olympic athletes with asthma. Don't let it hold you back.

So sorry for your loss.

Angela, It's so good to see you back! Kudos to you for not giving up! I can't imagine the pain you've been going through... You're an inspiration. HUGS!

HUGS Angela! I remember your loss! It's great to see you back. Nothing like a big ole dose of Cathe to cheer you up. (Well, DOMS aren't very FUN but at least you know you work, worked!!!) Keep up the hard work and again, so nice to see you back!

Angela,

I, too, remember your post when your love died. I remember sitting here at my compt weeping for you.

I am so thankful that you are getting back up again, one step at a time. That is all we can do anyway and that is enough and that is great.

Through my loss and difficulty in my life, I know that exercise has played a big role in helping me to keep my sanity and not totally lose it :). Seriously.

May God truly bless you in your life.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.