Weird weights showing

christosz

Cathlete
Hi!!!

I finally got my STS and started doing the 1RM tests.

When I enter them in the WM they show properly in the 1RM list (the orange one) but when I go to print an STS Workout Card (e.g. Disc 1) the weights are all off... I already tried Reload and Empty Cache on Safari and even logged off and on.

I am staring STS on March 2nd so I hope you can help me resolve it by then.

Cheers,

Chris.

Workout card problem

Are you perhaps using a Rotation? If you downloaded an STS Rotation during the first week we uploaded them this is probably the cause of your problem. We had an error in the rotation code that was causing the problem you describe. We have now fixed the problem, but you will need to delete the current bad rotation as there is nothing we can do for a rotation already downloaded. If you did not download a rotation please let us know exactly how you're printing your workout cards so we can investigate further.

Thanks!
I re-downloaded the official 6 1/2 month STS Rotation and here are the steps I follow:
1. I select a date in the calendar and click on the grey arrow next to the day's STS workout (on the right column) to expand it. I then click "Edit Workout" so I can view and print the day's workout card and the weights are way off (e.g. #621 Alternating Seated Overhead Shoulder Press (dumbbell), 1RM 41kg, 60% 25)
2. Under the One Rep Max tab on the orange One Rep Max Results the exercises show the correct 1RM (e.g. #621 Alternating Seated Overhead Shoulder Press (dumbbell) 1RM 19kg which is the correct weight)
3. Under the STS tab-->STS Disc 1 - Meso 1 - Week 1 - Chest, Shoulders, Biceps -->View & Print the list shows wrong weights (e.g. #621 Alternating Seated Overhead Shoulder Press (dumbbell) Target Weight 25, 1RM 41)

Thanks for your help.

Chris.

On a second check... the weights are not actually weird, they are in pounds instead of kilograms, although I have checked kgs and kms in the settings tab.

Chris.

We have a developer working on this. If he hasn't done so already, the problem should be fixed by the middle of next week.

Thanks!

Because I've been copying and pasting my workouts cards in Excel and made the conversion there... Phew!!! A lot of work in that one!!! But it just gives me an idea of the effort and research that went into the whole WM project!

Chris.

We have fixed this issue on our test server, but have not loaded the fix to our live set yet. Unfortunately, this fix is tied to another fix for creating workout cards for non-STS workouts on our test server. We can't upload the fix until both bugs are finished. Hang in there, hope to have this done by the end of this week.

Great!

I've already started STS but I'm currently using an Excel spreadsheet for the calculations for the upcoming Disc.
When it's up and running... no more Excel headache for me!!! :D:D:D

I'll definitely hang in there... I'm in for the 6 month rotation! :eek:

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.