Weird Cathe RT Dream

mabdoo

Cathlete
I had the strangest dream last night. I was on the RT and we were at Cathe's gym but it wasn't the gym I remember. Every time I would set up my step it would collapse in the middle. The step class was in an auditorium that was like a giant set up steps so when I had to step onto my step it was like doing a leg press. Cathe then taught the class from another room and it was displayed on a giant tv. Thank goodness one of my kids was up and called my name because I don't know if I could have handled anymore! I wonder what it all means!

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has had a weird Cathe dream - too funny! DH cracks up at me whenever Cathe shows up in one of my dreams, telling me I'm working out too hard. I never have any idea what dreams mean though - sorry!
Paula

Dr. Rapid Breath is in session

<in a ridiculous German accent> It would appear you have repressed fears of never meeting Ms. Cathe in person and that she is forever behind a veil of technology which causes you to be removed, and you fall through a step which is weak in the middle - representing your sense of self of course- and never being quite up to par because your life is always harder than it should be which is represented by the ridiculous number of risers and a sense of difficulty.

My prescription is that you attend the next RT and reinforce that Ms. Cathe is a real person. When you are there, take a little video on your phone (I assume you got that) and watch it when you need a boost in self confidence.

Also, every time you feel overwhelmed in life stamp your feet on the ground, scrunch up your eyes and say, "I am a real Cathelete! I am I am I am!" This will help your inner child know that she is part of the real world.

Ridiculous accent aside, I really think that my prescription might help. Also, often our mentors seem out of reach and I can think of no greater mentor to us (you me and the other Cathletes) than Cathe. Also, it could just be anxiety and what your body conjured up as stress was a step that falls apart, a step workout thats too hard, leg presses (ouchie my butt/legs) and that you don't get to go to the RT. Thats enough to make any Cathelete freak out:eek:

I hope that helps. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.